8 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

if by conduct you mean being awkward and uncooperative I doubt anyone will care.  Unless he’s committed an offence it’s irrelevsnt and uninteresting really. If he has committed an offence then the trust board rep has also committed one by not reporting it. 

Maybe your right with regards to the uncooperative, arkward and un-interested bit...and that's why the majority of time we let sleeping Dogs lie so not to harm the club.

and I've kidnapped this thread somewhat so apologies

Edited by underdog

12 hours ago, kowenicki said:

A day. Get an aggressive lawyer and send him a strong legal letter and tell him he’s gone. It’s that simple. He can have no argument. He can then get legal in response if he wants but a) why would he and b ) he’d lose.  

He’s probably ‘bad leaver’ anyway as he must have surely reneged on an agreement to resign once the sale was finalised.

Thought Lemsagam was a ‘friend’ of Corney......doesn’t seem very friendly to me!

8 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

As much as Corney has done wrong he knows the club and he knows english football. AL has no idea what he is doing. 

Wow. You've written a post that basically bigs up SC. It's been liked by ChaddySmoker as well. What next, BB80 along to tell us he's asked SC to be best man at his wedding?

Plenty of people on here said better the devil you know regarding Corney. Plenty then said they'd rather take their chances, wouldn't mind if we were relegated, anything would be nore exciting than staying in league 1 with him in charge etc.

Now those same people coming out announcing AL is the the anti-christ.

I'm not saying AL is good or bad because nobody really knows yet. As usual a few rumours on here have become gospel. Scare mongering even from trust reps which doesn't help.

45 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

It was the quiet inevitability of it all that pissed me off.....we went down without even a whimper. No rallying call, no words of encouragement from AL, in fact no words at all.

In the last few weeks of the season we played all the clubs in and around the relegation places and couldn’t even manage the single victory which would have kept us up.

Staying up should have been the No.1 priority for AL and his new regime but I really don’t think it was!

I was at Dale, Dons and Northampton spending my hard earned and along with the rest of our magnificent supporters we’ve been kicked in the teeth.

Loads of rumours now coming out of the club, whether true or not I don’t know but what I do know is that this season has been an absolute fuckin shambles!!

Exactly the same for me.We went down like the Titanic... no leaders,no fight,no nothing.In a word....gutless.

11 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

As much as Corney has done wrong he knows the club and he knows english football. AL has no idea what he is doing. 

Words fail me !!

3 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Wow. You've written a post that basically bigs up SC. It's been liked by ChaddySmoker as well. What next, BB80 along to tell us he's asked SC to be best man at his wedding?

Plenty of people on here said better the devil you know regarding Corney. Plenty then said they'd rather take their chances, wouldn't mind if we were relegated, anything would be nore exciting than staying in league 1 with him in charge etc.

Now those same people coming out announcing AL is the the anti-christ.

I'm not saying AL is good or bad because nobody really knows yet. As usual a few rumours on here have become gospel. Scare mongering even from trust reps which doesn't help.

I was agreeing with the bit about AL. When I was single I went out with a fat girl then a ginger. Because I sacked the ginger doesn't mean that I liked or like fat girls

20 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

I was agreeing with the bit about AL. When I was single I went out with a fat girl then a ginger. Because I sacked the ginger doesn't mean that I liked or like fat girls

Fair comment

Made me chuckle that :laught16:

6 hours ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Thank you Joey Barton