League 2 activity

Sorry if it's still a bit for some of us, but I had a wry smile at the thought of starting this thread!

Who do we fancy to win the Conference playoff final, Tranmere or Boreham Wood?

On the one hand it's a renewal of what was a fun little rivalry, or a team we've never played before, unless someone can correct me?

I personally like the idea of a new opponent, and it would be funny if, even at our lowest ebb since 1971, we're still above Tranmere.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, SAV said:

Got to be the tramps, they are like our ex wife, fucking hate them, but you have to see them once in a while

I'd sooner see someone younger and more attractive than my ex-wife.

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

And you just gonna walk round the streets shouting it ? ?. Tbf that would look totally normal round these ends ?

I’ll hire a megaphone and drive round shouting it ?

2 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

Can't understand why anyone would want Boreham Wood up apart from geography for those fans living anywhere near.

Tranmere up please and let's have a decent away day following and a bit of rivalry.

New ground?

6 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

I guess so.

Not the most appealing though and facing that sort of opposition, no disrespect, makes relegation feel way more depressing.

I know what you mean but a new ground is a new ground. There’ve been precious few of those over the last 21 years!

2 hours ago, maddog said:

I know what you mean but a new ground is a new ground. There’ve been precious few of those over the last 21 years!

Definately hope Borehamwood come up, Like you said new ground and all that. Even though we’ve gone down, there’s currently only 4 new grounds for me to visit next season.

Thought this was worth posting, for a laugh - someone sent me this link, Bury fans putting our fans in the same bracket as Millwall and Leeds etc.

One of them says we’ll struggle next year because we’ll be the team everybody wants to beat.. 

Worth a laugh. I think the link will show you page 2 but page 1 there’s plenty to read aswell

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/31672-let’s-all-laugh-at-oldham/&page=2

9 hours ago, MAC0AFC said:

Thought this was worth posting, for a laugh - someone sent me this link, Bury fans putting our fans in the same bracket as Millwall and Leeds etc.

One of them says we’ll struggle next year because we’ll be the team everybody wants to beat.. 

Worth a laugh. I think the link will show you page 2 but page 1 there’s plenty to read aswell

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/31672-let’s-all-laugh-at-oldham/&page=2

Amusing, considering the record of arrests shows Bury are worse than Oldham and Oldham are one of the lowest in the league.  

The worst clubs by far are Yorkshire and West Midlands based. 

Facts eh... pain in the arse aren’t they. 

58 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Your ex wife who is currently dating a a mid table Championship Club?

If I'm Latics, he's......... I'll have a think ?

Edit: I've had a think. He's a cunt, he's MK Dongs. Harsh to liken someone to MK, but that's how I feel.

Archived