League 2 activity

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

Got to presume it’s the cheap option for them. Does this mean an end to them spending money willy nilly?

I doubt it. Their chairman loves a loan. Never repays them mind.

Bury are actually at better odds to win League 2 than us next year. We are at 11-1 whilst they are at 10-1. On what premise?! I'm not saying for a second we will coast it but really??!! I have a bit of a soft spot for Bury as I have family ties but they have been woeful this year. Their owner seems to be on a kamikaze mission to bankrupt them and God knows what he'll finance next year. His kids and family dog perhaps? I can see them struggling next year. 

On promotion from the conference, be good to see Tranmere back up. Not been there for ages. 

24 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Chesterfield have confirmed that they are a non-League club by appointing Martin Allen as manager

Soooo, martin the twat allen, leaves relegated barnet to join relegated chesterfield?

1 hour ago, LaticsPete said:

Chesterfield have confirmed that they are a non-League club by appointing Martin Allen as manager

He can be at whatever club he likes. He'll never escape from the cunt envelope.

34 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

Take your time mate im just looking at hotels for the plays offs this season KTF

I’ve just read on Twitter from some Everton fan that we’re now the side who have gone the longest time without any kind of success, whether that’s a trophy of some sort or a promotion 

Have a lovely evening everybody

9 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

I’ve just read on Twitter from some Everton fan that we’re now the side who have gone the longest time without any kind of success, whether that’s a trophy of some sort or a promotion 

Grim that. We truly are a life sentence.

27 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

What have Coventry won lately? 

They always used to be the benchmark for that kind of stat.

Edit: Turns out they are the first winners of the B-team trophy. 

Archived