League 2 activity

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Was listening to an interview with the ex Wigan chairman. Most takeovers in football take over a year.  We just have silly fans. 

I have been involved and worked during at least 5 in my career. By the time it is public it should not take too long. The bit I have not known is how long the owners were talking for before that.

2 minutes ago, singe said:

I have been involved and worked during at least 5 in my career. By the time it is public it should not take too long. The bit I have not known is how long the owners were talking for before that.

I think most are 95% there by the time they are public aren’t they? 

7 minutes ago, singe said:

Our ‘merger’ at work this year has been in the pipeline for around 3 years. 

17 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Our ‘merger’ at work this year has been in the pipeline for around 3 years. 

Blimely.Mine were small scale.
One of them we were sold again exactly a year and a day later, because the stipulation was not to sell to a specfic competitor. Guess who we were sold too? That specific competiror a day after the time had elapsed.

2 hours ago, singe said:

Bury owner has put £3m into them, by buying shares. Albeit they have £3m of debt from previous owner. Still a cash injection nonetheless.

Just lost their assistant manager, who by all accounts was a big factor in why they’ve started well. 

1 hour ago, astottie said:

Ryan Bowman , Motherwell striker heading to League 2 side. Could be Exeter which would suggest Stockley could be on his way.

Last time I looked there were twenty four League 2 sides - if you discount us, that still leaves 23 possible destinations. That’s quite a leap you’ve made there..😉

edit. Not such a leap if you subsequently read that he is actually linked with Exeter 😉

2 hours ago, astottie said:

Ryan Bowman , Motherwell striker heading to League 2 side. Could be Exeter which would suggest Stockley could be on his way.

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Last time I looked there were twenty four League 2 sides - if you discount us, that still leaves 23 possible destinations. That’s quite a leap you’ve made there..😉

edit. Not such a leap if you subsequently read that he is actually linked with Exeter 😉

And PNE have reportedly met Stockleys buy out clause of £750,000

Archived