League 2 activity

10 hours ago, singe said:

Bury really are in trouble.

Their Chairmans statement here.

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/a-message-from-the-chairman/

They are up for sale again.

I wish we had more transparency on our finances.

Not sure what they expected when a known asset stripper turned up to asset strip a business with no assets.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dkay570 said:

I may be being cynical but releasing that statement the day before the staff are due to be paid suggests to me that they won't be seeing any wages this morning.

Seems like he is a piece of work.  Bury fc operations director tweet:

Well what a silly silly man 🤬

4 minutes ago, dkay570 said:

I may be being cynical but releasing that statement the day before the staff are due to be paid suggests to me that they won't be seeing any wages this morning.

Very true, or any time soon I suspect.

2 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

At least the guy seems to be being honest about the current situation at the club. 

Maybe AL could take a lead from this and tell us the reality of our situation and how he sees things moving forward. 

Or maybe we won't....... 

Didn’t AL say in his reply to the trust he couldn’t give specifics due to a court case his building against Corney? 

7 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

At least the guy seems to be being honest about the current situation at the club. 

Maybe AL could take a lead from this and tell us the reality of our situation and how he sees things moving forward. 

Or maybe we won't....... 

Are you serious? I’d suggest a perusal of companies house and the Bury forums....

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Are you serious? I’d suggest a perusal of companies house and the Bury forums....

I'll give that a miss for now thanks... I'm more interested in seeing our own clubs books to see if ALs genius H as in his own words left us almost debt free.... 

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

I'll give that a miss for now thanks... I'm more interested in seeing our own clubs books to see if ALs genius H as in his own words left us almost debt free.... 

No chance, I think you’ll find he was probably referring to short term debts. Not long term debt. I’d be amazed if he’s put a dent in that. 

4 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

They should have been at home kicking the fuck out of the cat ?

It’s a slow news day, what ya gunna do? If this was close season, this would be the highlight of owtb summer. Apart from the odd fake sightings of good English players .

32 minutes ago, maddog said:

That would be a bit weird.

Well I'm guessing that neither looks back on their time with us with great fondness.  I can't even remember which manager brought Terry in to be honest.

Just now, Dave_Og said:

Well I'm guessing that neither looks back on their time with us with great fondness.  

Maybe not, but celebrating a previous bad employer's slight misfortune at losing away to a club in the play-offs over commiserating that your shitness contributed to your own team being relegated from the football league, would be weird.

Just now, Dave_Og said:

I can't even remember which manager brought Terry in to be honest.

Wellens wasn't it?

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Only Tranmere can stop bury now! There winning and have to win! Prob is bury have vale last game 😔. Be good tho, seeing as they all but thought they were up , according to thier chairmen !

Bury promoted. 

Archived