League 2 activity

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cba thinking but without Swindon, have any other clubs in our league seen the Premier League?

Surely that gives us an automatic pass to promotion .. tinpot f*ckers

Newport, Crawley, Salford, Macclesfield for f*cks sake ..

4 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Cba thinking but without Swindon, have any other clubs in our league seen the Premier League?

Bradford 

10 hours ago, latics22 said:

It’s incredibly ironic really ! One of our most hated and dissed players! Praised and glorified by a non league team ! Raises from those debts to a league above ! 😔🔫   

Latics fans in calling players shit when actually they are good and move to leagues higher than us shocker.

15 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

So we were more shit at coaching him than the rest of the team ? Cos he were definitely shitter than his teammates ? He was even shitter than the shit ones. 

Dunno, mate. 

I find it strange how we pick our villains sometimes. Banks wasn't that good for us obviously but he came in at a time when we had a number of crap players. Yet we picked him out.

If I was him I'd be laughing my cock off at what's happened to us. He's found a home at Tranmere where he's appreciated. It happens to us sometimes We take on players not wanted by others and they thrive here.

33 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I find it strange how we pick our villains sometimes. Banks wasn't that good for us obviously but he came in at a time when we had a number of crap players. Yet we picked him out.

If I was him I'd be laughing my cock off at what's happened to us. He's found a home at Tranmere where he's appreciated. It happens to us sometimes We take on players not wanted by others and they thrive here.

Banks playing in League 1 whilst the Jack Byrne bandwagon chugs along in an Irish pub league.

8 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

In hindsight, at the end of the season when Shez kept us up, Banks was really important for us. Shame he was such a shit house early on in the season, as people had alredy formed views and opinions of him by then. Will not expect him to play every minute for them next season though, or expect them to struggle if not.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:15 AM, oafcshuck said:

Northampton had a season in the old 1st division back in 1965/6 as did Carlisle in 1974/5. Notts C. had 3 seasons in the 1st division 1981/2 to 83/4 and again in 91/2, just before the Prem. started.

20 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Northampton had a season in the old 1st division back in 1965/6 as did Carlisle in 1974/5. Notts C. had 3 seasons in the 1st division 1981/2 to 83/4 and again in 91/2, just before the Prem. started.

Notts have left L2

13 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Not often we agree, but this is spot on. 

I would only have seen him play maybe half a dozen times but he was among the best on the pitch in maybe half of those.  His ball to Erwin for a goal at Peterborough belonged to a higher class altogether; he won't be the first to fail here and succeed elsewhere.

31 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

The lad can play, our fans just think that because he is tall he should be going round smashing everything in his path.

Most pros can pick a pass when under no pressure. Nobody cares about him smashing people. He was just wank when put under pressure. A bit like Gardner was at the start of this season. Both have ability but you need to be able to do it at times you don't have a man closing you down

3 hours ago, deyres42 said:

The lad can play, our fans just think that because he is tall he should be going round smashing everything in his path.

Think his lack of movement was more the reason why some Oldham fans didn't like him. 

He was a bit of a mard-arse too. 

Archived