League 2 activity

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Anything happening with the BP pitch so far?

I saw a picture posted the other day by a poster on here who loves to tell people hes at the gym. Looked like a beach, so probably not.

@Harry Bosch may be able to provide another update soon...

8 hours ago, youngen said:

I saw a picture posted the other day by a poster on here who loves to tell people hes at the gym. Looked like a beach, so probably not.

@Harry Bosch may be able to provide another update soon...

Damn, saw this too late. Mind you, the weights I was lifting were so big I wouldn't have been able to see past them anyway 

2 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Damn, saw this too late. Mind you, the weights I was lifting were so big I wouldn't have been able to see past them anyway 

Those carbon fibre plates are great. Even 5kgs can be a metre in diameter...

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

Sorry if already noted on here, but I saw Forest Green signed Matt Mills.  A possible Peter Clarke replacement we've missed out on?

Would’ve been ideal

12 minutes ago, True Tic said:

just someone to talk to would be a bonus. Half a squad and no manager and getting towards mid June... 

Can’t be worse than a few years ago when all we had was a overweight Crofty jumping about in some school corridor 

46 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

According to the Sunday People clubs are calling for points deductions if wages over 14 days late. 

6 clubs in imminent danger.

It needs to get tougher.  What Bury did last season was a scandal - get in a bunch of quality players on wages they can't afford, even having to get the PFA to step in and help pay them, then get promoted.  How that's allowed to happen is beyond me.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

According to the Sunday People clubs are calling for points deductions if wages over 14 days late. 

Rank self interest will probably veto it, sadly.

4 hours ago, BP1960 said:

EFL really missing the point if they accept this. Need to review the fit and proper test and get someone qualified to review potential owners rather than the shower that run the EFL 

30 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

EFL really missing the point if they accept this. Need to review the fit and proper test and get someone qualified to review potential owners rather than the shower that run the EFL 

You can't disqualify people on the basis of what they might do.  And there's no such thing as the fit and proper test.

13 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

You can't disqualify people on the basis of what they might do.  And there's no such thing as the fit and proper test.

Please enlighten me you must know something everyone else doesn’t! 

Archived