League 2 activity

17 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Please forgive me.... but, why can’t we afford him when we can afford £4K a week for Mo Maouche? We have ascertained we agree, we think our budget isn’t small. Is it not therefore fair to speculate that our owner isn’t being even handed in the contracts he is dishing out? We desperately need a leader and a strong experienced centre half.

He will have been on about £8k a week at Bolton.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Please forgive me.... but, why can’t we afford him when we can afford £4K a week for Mo Maouche? We have ascertained we agree, we think our budget isn’t small. Is it not therefore fair to speculate that our owner isn’t being even handed in the contracts he is dishing out? We desperately need a leader and a strong experienced centre half.

Because he was on close to 10k a week according to my Noblot mate. 

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

I agree with what you're saying regarding our/AL's financial status and possible imbalance in the wage structure (we can only speculate), but Maouche is not on £4K per week. He may well have been when he arrived, but he's not now.

Just now, Bristolatic said:

I agree with what you're saying regarding our/AL's financial status and possible imbalance in the wage structure (we can only speculate), but Maouche is not on £4K per week. He may well have been when he arrived, but he's not now.

No he's on five being captain and all that....

57 minutes ago, Simpo said:

He will have been on about £8k a week at Bolton.

49 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Because he was on close to 10k a week according to my Noblot mate. 

I doubt his potential Scottish Premier League suitor and/or Salford will paying anywhere near that.... but, you get the point I’m trying to make, politely.

We really need Mr. Lemsagam to demonstrate even handedness in the way he deals with his employees, because anything less is a recipe for failure. I assume you won’t disagree with me that - to date - he hasn’t done so, for whatever purpose/motive that we don’t understand.

Just watching Morecambe 1st team away at FCUM, losing 2-0 and been fucking dreadful, half the team are overweight and the new rightback to replace Mills - Adam Buxton (ex Tranmere) is morbidly obese and makes Croft look like Kate Moss, they've fielded two full 11's who've been equally shite, nailed on to go down if this is anything to go by.

Now 3 - 0 down.

18 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Just watching Morecambe 1st team away at FCUM, losing 2-0 and been fucking dreadful, half the team are overweight and the new rightback to replace Mills - Adam Buxton (ex Tranmere) is morbidly obese and makes Croft look like Kate Moss, they've fielded two full 11's who've been equally shite, nailed on to go down if this is anything to go by.

Now 3 - 0 down.

No pre season fixture is ever anything to go by. Ever. 

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Now 3 - 0 down.

Hopefully morecambe and macclesfield, are some hiw worse than we are and we stay up by the skin of our teeth 

I agree that there should be some teams too dreadful for us to be worse than this season, no matter what happens.

But then you see Chesterfield, Notts County, Leyton Orient going down, and think, how?!

12 minutes ago, Simpo said:

I agree that there should be some teams too dreadful for us to be worse than this season, no matter what happens.

But then you see Chesterfield, Notts County, Leyton Orient going down, and think, how?!

Let's be honest, all the ingredients are there for it to be a season from hell.

4 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Me silly ? Holy shit from a nutcase that’s pretty astounding. You think if someone’s managed someone who’s been in the Champs League that we automatically qualify or summat daft (probably)

Another ridiculous statement. When have I once said we should be in the Champions League ..

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Sky covering Salford City shock.  They will show them as much as possible.  They basically sponsor them don’t they. Yet another documentary series about them being advertised. So romantic. 

A club with the fanbase equal to the number of staff , who will probably be in championship in a few seasons

23 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Sky covering Salford City shock.  They will show them as much as possible.  They basically sponsor them don’t they. Yet another documentary series about them being advertised. So romantic. 

Not basically literally look at the shirts?

League 2 will be the Salford City division this year in the media

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Not basically literally look at the shirts?

League 2 will be the Salford City division this year in the media

Ha. I hadn’t even noticed that. Commentator keeps going on about the “fairy tale”... it’s just about cash you clown! 

Archived