League 2 activity

4 minutes ago, True Tic said:

A club with the fanbase equal to the number of staff , who will probably be in championship in a few seasons

Maybe true but we wouldn't care if someone or some people did the same for us.

I'd love to be in the championship having people taking the piss out of the size of our fanbase.

Salford have won the lottery we've lost despite buying a ticket every week year after year.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Ha. I hadn’t even noticed that. Commentator keeps going on about the “fairy tale”... it’s just about cash you clown! 

The fairy tale of a few famous millionaires and a billionaire who likes hanging around famous ex pros blowing everyone in non league football out the water financially. 

Still we wouldn't complain if it was us.

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

The fairy tale of a few famous millionaires and a billionaire who likes hanging around famous ex pros blowing everyone in non league football out the water financially. 

Absolutely, just wish they’d call it what it is. 

Commentator slacking.  Only mentioned class of ‘92 a dozen times in the first 20 minutes. Director needs a slap too, only has a camera on two people in Man United shirts and displayed Paul Scholes approx ten times, twice picking his nose. 

41 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Maybe true but we wouldn't care if someone or some people did the same for us.

I'd love to be in the championship having people taking the piss out of the size of our fanbase.

Salford have won the lottery we've lost despite buying a ticket every week year after year.

One nil up as we speak.

The fairytale continues...

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

"Bantz" aside I wouldn't complain if it was Bury or any other proper club whose fans would be buzzing about it like I would. 

But pretty much nobody gives a fuck, I've even read that some long term Salford fans have fucked it off as it's not their bag. 

Once FFP - or whatever it's called at our level - takes hold they won't even get as far as MK Dons did in my opinion. Hope I'm right. 

It's all so utterly pointless.

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Absolutely, just wish they’d call it what it is. 

Commentator slacking.  Only mentioned class of ‘92 a dozen times in the first 20 minutes. Director needs a slap too, only has a camera on two people in Man United shirts and displayed Paul Scholes approx ten times, twice picking his nose. 

So why are you watching it? If they get the ratings they'll show it. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, leeslover said:

I think everyone thought I was taking the piss when I said he'd been seen in Lemmy's car driving through Oldham town centre- not sure but think it was before we appointed Bunn.

We are due a new manager

47 minutes ago, leeslover said:

I think everyone thought I was taking the piss when I said he'd been seen in Lemmy's car driving through Oldham town centre- not sure but think it was before we appointed Bunn.

Im not quite sure how Sol leaving Macclesfield proves you saw him, however I do believe you.

• 2 months later...

Archived