League 2 activity

2 hours ago, rudemedic said:

What have Coventry won lately? 

They always used to be the benchmark for that kind of stat.

Edit: Turns out they are the first winners of the B-team trophy. 

Placates a lot of fans. I’d still feel winless but you know, statistics and fans init 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, singe said:

Dennis confirmed for Notts County. 

League 2 reality begins to bite. 

Hopefully we have a lucky escape... 

Between £150-200k he went for.

Considering we were in for him, at least it’s a sign we’re game for spending some money.

Just now, sjk2008 said:

Considering we were in for him, at least it’s a sign we’re game for spending some money.

I know we are being linked with the odd signing, but there is no proof we have money to spend. Yet. And we cannot sign anyone till we offload. 

Unless we generate funds through a sale, my current guess is we won't pay a fee for anyone. 

Happy if I am wrong. 

1 minute ago, singe said:

I know we are being linked with the odd signing, but there is no proof we have money to spend. Yet. And we cannot sign anyone till we offload. 

Unless we generate funds through a sale, my current guess is we won't pay a fee for anyone. 

Happy if I am wrong. 

There is also no proof that we are not prepared to spend, it just depends on your view point, Baxter is not playing for peanuts so that blows some of the doom and gloomers myths out of the water for starters, lets see what happens in the next dozen weeks before the season even starts.

35 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

There is also no proof that we are not prepared to spend, it just depends on your view point, Baxter is not playing for peanuts so that blows some of the doom and gloomers myths out of the water for starters, lets see what happens in the next dozen weeks before the season even starts.

I genuinely think he will be nearer to peanuts than well paid, so for me,  it really doesn't illustrate we are going to have a good budget. Yet.

16 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

Oldham: " Hi we are interested in Dennis"

Chesterfield: " he is going to cost you..."

*Phone down*

Archived