League 2 activity

3 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Mansfield Town’s CEO, Carolyn Radford, the lady photograph with Craig Davies this week, is a guest on Question Time this evening.

I don’t know much about her, but she can’t do any worse that Joey Barton did when he was on.

She's easier on the eye too

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Mansfield Town’s CEO, Carolyn Radford, the lady photograph with Craig Davies this week, is a guest on Question Time this evening.

I don’t know much about her, but she can’t do any worse that Joey Barton did when he was on.

She was a hotty

10 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

There wasn't much in it in the end...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

I  think this comes under the heading of activity...

Wonder how many of those fully grown men... sorry idiots, turned up to work this morning acting like normal respectable people (the footballers probably didn’t i know)

7 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Wonder how many of those fully grown men... sorry idiots, turned up to work this morning acting like normal respectable people (the footballers probably didn’t i know)

My god I’d Davies causing riots now hehe

• 4 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Way too early. Think they’ll regret that one

It could be the case, but football is a results driven business these days (I've got to do it "Not like the old days" :lol:). But seriously, how many were calling for the heads of Kelly, Dunn, Robinson very soon into their tenure? Even Shez after he'd saved us the season before. Managers aren't given enough time now, although Nolan did have them within a whisker of promotion last season, so something has gone wrong.

4 hours ago, josh_latics said:

Notts County sack Kevin Nolan. 

For what it's worth, I predicted that Notts might struggle this season under him. 

Never had Nolan down as someone who would make a good manager.  Dunno why. Had an inkling last season might have been a one off for him..

On 8/26/2018 at 3:36 PM, JoeP said:

For what it's worth, I predicted that Notts might struggle this season under him. 

Never had Nolan down as someone who would make a good manager.  Dunno why. Had an inkling last season might have been a one off for him..

He's an absolute piss can as well...

On 8/26/2018 at 3:36 PM, JoeP said:

Wouldn't mind the Nolan from a few years ago in our midfield.  According to Wiki he scored 99 goals in his career from midfield.  Also according to Wiki, one of his middle names is Jance.  Jance??!!  That's a new one on me.

17 hours ago, Sparkleking said:

Wouldn't mind the Nolan from a few years ago in our midfield.  According to Wiki he scored 99 goals in his career from midfield.  Also according to Wiki, one of his middle names is Jance.  Jance??!!  That's a new one on me.

Given half a Jance he will score

Archived