League 2 activity

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

They didn’t have Maynard at the start of the season. Anyway, enough of this contrarian behaviour on my part. I’d like to see Surridge back from “injury”, loan fees & wages paid on time and no more journo stories born from nonsense at the club, so we can focus on catching & surpassing Bury et al.....

Loan fees aren't paid on a monthly basis generally and I doubt there will be any attached to the deals we have in place.

7 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

......Anyway, enough of this contrarian behaviour on my part. I’d like to see Surridge back from “injury”, loan fees & wages paid on time and no more journo stories born from nonsense at the club, so we can focus on catching & surpassing Bury et al.....

....well, that lasted long.... I guess I should wait to hear the reasons behind Rhodes' sacking, but one can't help but think Lemsagam is being a prize c*nt again......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Monty Burns said:

Now we are on the subject (and sorry for veering so far from topic title) when do we pay ours?

Usually around the 15th of the month, although it's due to be paid the last working day.

AL isn't that stupid to not pay them tomorrow the day before a huge FA Cup fixture that could see us hit a potential jackpot with a plum third round tie - is he.......

Archived