League 2 activity

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

Sol is going to be VERY surprised. 

"The difference between the Premier League and League Two is just margins, decision-making and things like that."

If by "things like that" he means multi million pound facilities, top training, coaches, kit, budget, attendances, natural ability, T.V. money, sponsorship, refereeing standards then he's pretty much spot on

4 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

If by "things like that" he means multi million pound facilities, top training, coaches, kit, budget, attendances, natural ability, T.V. money, sponsorship, refereeing standards then he's pretty much spot on

Imagine he is just talking about the actual game, in which case he would be about right.

Just now, deyres42 said:

Imagine he is just talking about the actual game, in which case he would be about right.

I'd disagree. There are more than fine margins between the prem and league 2. Let's swap COG for Aguero and see how they perform for their new teams in there new divisions.

11 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I'd disagree. There are more than fine margins between the prem and league 2. Let's swap COG for Aguero and see how they perform for their new teams in there new divisions.

Quite an extreme example.

Plenty of L2 players could step up there and not look out of place, plenty of PL players would not rip up any trees in the lower leagues.

3 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Sol Campbell in his press conference today 🙈: "You've got an international footballer who has been one of the best footballers in the world coming to your club." 😂

Is that Sol talking in FIFTH person? 

(Credit to Football Clichés on Twitter) 

4 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Plenty of L2 players could step up there and not look out of place, plenty of PL players would not rip up any trees in the lower leagues.

😂

Jesus wept Eyrsey. 

You will literally say ANYTHING  to make an argument. 

Can you give any examples? 

Which current league 2 player wouldn’t look out of place in the PL? 

Which PL player wouldn’t rip up trees in league 2? 

6 hours ago, deyres42 said:

I normally agree with you but here I think you're wrong. I think many National League North/South players could make the step up to League Two and not look out of place..

League One & Championship are just miles ahead of L2 

3 hours ago, League one forever said:

😂

Jesus wept Eyrsey. 

You will literally say ANYTHING  to make an argument. 

Can you give any examples? 

Which current league 2 player wouldn’t look out of place in the PL? 

Which PL player wouldn’t rip up trees in league 2? 

Swap Wes Morgan and Marc Albrighton for Peter Clarke and Danny Mayor and I'd imagine Leicester would still have won the league.

Archived