2018 Sell, Release or Keep. CF + Mid+Options

2018 Sell, Release or Keep. CF + Mid with options  

121 members have voted

1. 1.  Craig Davies (2019)

2. 2. Aaron Amadi-Holloway (2019)

3. 3. Patrick McEleney (2020)

4. 4. Courtney Duffus (2019 plus option)

5. 5. Jonathan Benteke (end of contract

6. 6. Ousmane Fane (End of contract but option)

7. 7.  Abdelhakim Omrani (End of contract but option

8. 8. Gevaro Nepomuceno (End of contract but option)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/28/2019 at 10:45 AM

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Is forwards the term you are looking for singe?

Although we can't include Fane in that.

It;s not that BP they are the Midfielders out  of contract but with options. The poll has a limit of a10., and far less forwards.

2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

So far 70% want to keep Holloway but less than 50% want to keep 14 goal Craig Davies.....

Do you even like football? 

You do have to take into account the wages and likelihood of not being affordable 

I nearly put sell for Doyle, thinking he has only scored 5 goals since November, and 3 goals in the last  16 games

Then I remembered were in L2. :(

Of course, he is likely to rip up L2, but I'd be a little torn if we were in L1. He's tailed off at quite a few clubs.

Quality is undoubted though, obviously, and the injury likely a major factor of course.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Didn't show enough heart in the run in, out for me.

At a meeting  at the end of the transfer window Richie Wellens said Davies is like a bear with a sore head because he didn't get the move he wanted. Tells you all about his commitment to the club he had only been back 4 months.

11 hours ago, laticsmarra said:

At a meeting  at the end of the transfer window Richie Wellens said Davies is like a bear with a sore head because he didn't get the move he wanted. Tells you all about his commitment to the club he had only been back 4 months.

Met him five times in my life, thought he was a tosser every time.

I’ve voted keep.

8 minutes ago, 4froale said:

How many goals has Davies notched?? 13?? He could bag even more playing a league lower. I don't get why so many people want rid.

Weren't quite a few pens?

36 minutes ago, 4froale said:

How many goals has Davies notched?? 13?? He could bag even more playing a league lower. I don't get why so many people want rid.

My reasoning for getting rid of Davies for what it is worth. 

His general play has really declined over this season in my opinion. His hold up play and what speed he had seems to have gone. 

He is getting older and is probably on a fair bit of the budget. 

Building on from above, I believe Holloway does the hold up play much better than Davies and has pace and is much younger. In my opinion we are better off giving more game time to Holloway.

Also, it’s been reported he wanted out of the club in January, and saw his arse when he didn’t get the move. 

Thats is my reasoning, but I do think he could still score 10 goals in league 2 next year 

Holloway’s flick to Doyle for the spectacular volley is enough for me. Davies is old and despite the goals(penalties) he wouldn’t be one for me.

Hollloway has the technical ability to link with Gardner,Byrne and McEleney, Dummigan who are contracted to be here next season. Davies doesn’t.