• Return to their club
  2. 2. Eoin Doyle

3. 3. Kean Bryan

4. 4. Ben Pringle

5. 5. Kundai Benyu

• Try to sign
    • Return to club

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/28/2019 at 10:45 AM

48 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Pringle and Benyu can fuck off

Doyle and Bryan wont come to a league 2 team

Which leaves Nazon who could rip up league 2 but I doubt he will come also.

Despite Nazon being on loan at League 2 Coventry this season, and him clearly having links with AL. 

Funny one Nazon, majority would not sign him, but he’s the only one to score in the last 6 weeks or so, he’s a greedy bastard, but he looks excellent at times and not interested at others. Would score goals in League 2 guaranteed I think, he did well at Coventry at that level. Probably get another League one loan next season but I’d take him again for the season.

8 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Nazon scores goals but was literally detested by everyone in the changing room. Had to play him because he was actually decent. Not a team player though. AL will probably try to keep him.

Detested too strong a word.

8 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Nazon scores goals but was literally detested by everyone in the changing room. Had to play him because he was actually decent. Not a team player though. AL will probably try to keep him.

He did lay on the goal for Edmundson though and when the goal was scored showed real passion.

Would be good to see him alongside a centre forward who could actually outmuscle centre backs and hold the ball.

Neither Davies or Holloway did that enough for me.

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

He did lay on the goal for Edmundson though and when the goal was scored showed real passion.

Would be good to see him alongside a centre forward who could actually outmuscle centre backs and hold the ball.

Neither Davies or Holloway did that enough for me.

Like Wellens said though he isn’t clever enough with the ball to be a team player.

I’d have Bryan back *if* he was played in midfield. Bin him off if otherwise, he’s not a centre-half.

Doyle hasn’t lost any ability - he became ineffective because of the hoofball tactics. He’s worked his bollocks off every game despite the poor goals return. Imagine not wanting him back.

100% no for Benyu :lol:

Edited by Ryan