Digging Around Looking For Positives

19 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Lots of terraces in League 2.

The doom and gloomers will be able to get good value on any relegation bet. 

Lots of new grounds so some will be able to complete the 92 solely on watching Latics. 

If we come straight back up it will probably leave us in a better position than staying up and stagnating in League 1 for a season. 

Nobody will be able to complete the 92 solely watching Latics as still plenty we haven’t visited. Maybe clubs, but definitely not grounds.

Only 2 new grounds for me at the moment next season (Newport and FGR). Hopefully add Boreham Wood to that.

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Have we played Morecambe away in the League yet? Been to a friendly there but can't remember playing them competitively. 

Nah... If we are doing well, away tickets are going to be at a premium. No way aways like Macc and Morecambe will make it to general release if we're top 3.

It took me four hours of drinking on Sunday morning and 3k on a fridge in the afternoon and i was over it. I now have this weird sense of relief.

This passive aggresiveness is not for everyone but its working for me.

Hang on, it may be denial.

1 hour ago, JoeP said:

We've avoided having to go to Luton..

Watch us get them in the cup now. 

I'm not 5ft 8 and have very short legs, but even I found the leg-room at Luton inadequate. I think I may have been to Luton in the top 3 divisions, so even the thought of completing the set doesn't make me want to visit again. 

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

Watch us get them in the cup now. 

I'm not 5ft 8 and have very short legs, but even I found the leg-room at Luton inadequate. I think I may have been to Luton in the top 3 divisions, so even the thought of completing the set doesn't make me want to visit again. 

The novelty of entering the away end through a row of terraced houses quickly wears off doesn’t it:lol:

1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

It took me four hours of drinking on Sunday morning and 3k on a fridge in the afternoon and i was over it. I now have this weird sense of relief.

This passive aggresiveness is not for everyone but its working for me.

Hang on, it may be denial.

I know it gets hot in Australia but that must be some fridge. Respect. :chubb:

On 07/05/2018 at 11:26 AM, tGWB said:

And that's as good as it gets Monty Burns !!

There's not one decent fixture for us next season  :disappointed:

Bury away always decent shitty arse:tongue1:

23 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

Over £1,500, still decent! 

I can explain. Its an "Entertainers delight". It wasnt so fucking delightful when i found out how much it was going to cost me. It is a 712L french door monstrosity. It is the equivalent of four travelodge fridges. We already have a 650L fridge freezer. "Well, we can keep the other as a bar fridge". So, we now have a combined total of 1362L of fridge/freezer. For two of us. I know that there is going to be a lot of brain cell killing required in preparation for League two, but i wasnt planning on rehab for alcohol abuse because of it. 

Where are we going to put it? I ask.

In the BBQ area on the deck. She replies. 1362L of fridge freezer 13 metres apart. Thats 100L per metre. The new one has the ability to be able to convert either of the four compartments into fridge or freezer. Bearing in mind that she has already written off the old freezer part, it makes perfect sense representing terrific vfm.

But, it has an ice maker. She begs. 

They all do i replied. 

Its going to take me another five years before i fill my man cave with my pool table or even come close to affording it.. That is, if we dont fill it with the old fridge freezer first

Edited by L1onheartNew

3 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

I can explain. Its an "Entertainers delight". It wasnt so fucking delightful when i found out how much it was going to cost me. It is a 712L french door monstrosity. It is the equivalent of four travelodge fridges. We already have a 650L fridge freezer. "Well, we can keep the other as a bar fridge". So, we now have a combined total of 1362L of fridge/freezer. For two of us. I know that there is going to be a lot of brain cell killing required in preparation for League two, but i wasnt planning on rehab for alcohol abuse because of it. 

Wher

How’s it split ? Do you own 97% and the missus 3% ? Or is the 97% split in half with the ex landlord ? Asking for a Rochdale supporter ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

How’s it split ? Do you own 97% and the missus 3% ? Or is the 97% split in half with the ex landlord ? Asking for a Rochdale supporter ?

The whole logic is based on the wardrobe effect where 10 pairs of shoes, forty dresses and sixty tops take on most of the room in our walk in robe leaving me hanger space for a single shirt. As a result, my wardrobe sits in the spare room. Before long, i can no longer get in my wardrobe for shoes that she will never wear again.

My beer will start in the main fridge, before being pushed out to the bar fridge before being crowded out by veges that no longer fit in the main fridge because 3/4 of it has been converted to a freezer.

37 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

The whole logic is based on the wardrobe effect where 10 pairs of shoes, forty dresses and sixty tops take on most of the room in our walk in robe leaving me hanger space for a single shirt. As a result, my wardrobe sits in the spare room. Before long, i can no longer get in my wardrobe for shoes that she will never wear again.

My beer will start in the main fridge, before being pushed out to the bar fridge before being crowded out by veges that no longer fit in the main fridge because 3/4 of it has been converted to a freezer.

Possession is 9/10s of the law so they say.

In the BBQ area on the deck. She replies. 1362L of fridge freezer 13 metres apart. Thats 100L per metre. The new one has the ability to be able to convert either of the four compartments into fridge or freezer. Bearing in mind that she has already written off the old freezer part, it makes perfect sense representing terrific vfm.

They all do i replied. 

Its going to take me another five years before i fill my man cave with my pool table or even come close to affording it.. That is, if we dont fill it with the old fridge freezer first

Magnificent. You’re ahead on two fronts I reckon:

1. You’ll have a limitless supply of cold beer. Forget the brain cell worries, nanny state medics have to tell us off for something.

2. The fridge cost you about a quarter of Maouche’s (alleged) weekly wage. Put like that, it’s a bargain!

They all do i replied. 

Sounds like you need another fridge.

They all do i replied. 

Bloody hell, I cater for several hundred people a day, and I'm struggling to exceed your capacity.