Digging Around Looking For Positives

1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

The whole logic is based on the wardrobe effect where 10 pairs of shoes, forty dresses and sixty tops take on most of the room in our walk in robe leaving me hanger space for a single shirt. As a result, my wardrobe sits in the spare room. Before long, i can no longer get in my wardrobe for shoes that she will never wear again.

My beer will start in the main fridge, before being pushed out to the bar fridge before being crowded out by veges that no longer fit in the main fridge because 3/4 of it has been converted to a freezer.

Take up football manager, doesn't take much room, avoids you watching all the soaps...and you could gain Latics promotion.:)

1 hour ago, ghostofcecere said:

I found a positive... I’ll have seen Latics play in all 4 divisions, at Wembley and away in Europe (away to Genoa in the Anglo-Italian Cup):chubb:

Also, you will see go from Prem to L2 and from L2 back to the Prem.....

3 hours ago, ghostofcecere said:

I found a positive... I’ll have seen Latics play in all 4 divisions, at Wembley and away in Europe (away to Genoa in the Anglo-Italian Cup):chubb:

Was it a cake walk?

On 17/05/2018 at 11:23 AM, OAFCinWolves said:

Unwanted pro but I will have seen us in every division :wacko:

I’ve see us since 68/69, so

3,4,3,2,1,prem,1,2,3 I think 

and in wales and Scotland and at Wembley twice (tell your ma) 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ritchierich said:

That dirty little cheat Sergio Ramos should be called out for the way he deliberately locked Mo Salahs arm and dislocated his shoulder......I reckon in rugby he’d be cited for that

I defer to no-one in my detestation of Sergio Ramos but, though it was a foul, there is no way he could have known/intended to cause that much damage to Salah. Get a grip.

10 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

I defer to no-one in my detestation of Sergio Ramos but, though it was a foul, there is no way he could have known/intended to cause that much damage to Salah. Get a grip.

He knew what he was doing, not to what extent but he set out to rough him up, he holds his arm in as he himself falls which is an unusual reaction and then puts his full weight on the player as he rolls him. You only have to watch his antics later in the game to see how he's wired up. Great player - probably the best centrehalf in the world but he behaves like a complete bellend at times.

25 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He knew what he was doing, not to what extent but he set out to rough him up, he holds his arm in as he himself falls which is an unusual reaction and then puts his full weight on the player as he rolls him. You only have to watch his antics later in the game to see how he's wired up. Great player - probably the best centrehalf in the world but he behaves like a complete bellend at times.

^This

19 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

He made Jan Budtz look better than average. What a clown. And what a nasty little shit Sergio Ramos is.

BREAKING NEWS
Liverpool’s weekend has gone from bad to worse.
They are currently under quarantine in their Kiev hotel after contracting a nasty sickness bug.

The whole squad has been affected.

Except for the goalkeeper who does not catch anything.

15 hours ago, peanuts said:

BREAKING NEWS
They are currently under quarantine in their Kiev hotel after contracting a nasty sickness bug.

He was chicken in Kiev and I did not like him when he flapped and crowed at the ref after his first bollock looking for an excuse.The second gaff was ponsy push into his net.Big girls blouse.

17 hours ago, peanuts said:

BREAKING NEWS

I will never play piggy in the middle with him again!