Cameron Dummigan
Ousmane Fane

In discussions with

Wilfried Moimbe
Jonathan Benteke
Gevaro Nepomuceno

Edited by Crusoe

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

No real shock there except the contract offer to Ryan McLaughlin which Is a surprise to me!

Contract offered doesn't mean accepted. Wouldn't surprise me if it was peanuts or a pay-as-you-play deal. Reckon some of those offered terms will not stay.

Just now, oafc1955 said:

No real shock there except the contract offer to Ryan McLaughlin which Is a surprise to me!

I think it means that because we've offered him a contract and he's still under 24, we would be entitled to a fee if he goes elsewhere.

Paul Green

Crewe's best player this season by all accounts, proven professional and has a bit of character. 

Would have definitely kept him with us going down to League Two. Felt he could have done a decent job and would have been good to have in and around the squad. 

4 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

So who's pulling the strings with these decisions........Wellens or Lemsagem?

Did you not watch the video of Wellens' interview? It intimates that they will both be working together, therefore no need for any conspiracy type, who's backstabbing who, under the radar, non-transparency, the club's a joke, Lemsagam out, type of speculation is required. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wardie said:

Did you not watch the video of Wellens' interview? It intimates that they will both be working together, therefore no need for any conspiracy type, who's backstabbing who, under the radar, non-transparency, the club's a joke, Lemsagam out, type of speculation is required. 

Didn't see the vid.......I asked the question for a bit of clarity because after Saturday there where lots of posts on various threads intimating Wellens was out. This doesn't sound like he's leaving.

I wonder who they will now put on the transfer list?

• Like 1

No surprises really.

You'd imagine discussions with Moimbe and Nepo will involve a wage drop.

McLaughlin stock must have dropped with lack of matches so he might stay.

There might be one or two more out of the door with mutual consent, Clarke/Holloway spring to mind.

7 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Didn't see the vid.......I asked the question for a bit of clarity because after Saturday there where lots of posts on various threads intimating Wellens was out. This doesn't sound like he's leaving.

I wonder who they will now put on the transfer list?

I hope for the sake of sanity that these lists are being discussed and agreed by all parties concerned on the football side, as well as the owner. I think the only person who can intimate that Wellens is out is Lemsagam himself. As fans, we can speculate until the cows come home...it means f-all in the end, though.

7 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

No surprises really.

McLaughlin stock must have dropped with lack of matches so he might stay.

There might be one or two more out of the door with mutual consent, Clarke/Holloway spring to mind.

Reckon someone will be willing to take a punt on McLaughlin, be surprised if he signs. 

Holloway would have to be paid off big style. Didn't he sign for Fleetwood on about £1.8k a week, would imagine he didn't take any or much of a cut to join.

43 minutes ago, Fervid said:

If Fane is such a bad guy why have they offered him a deal.

Don't want to run the risk of him claiming unfair dismissal if they hadn't renewed his contract whilst he was suspended? Given he had played in 90% of our games this season. 

12 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

No surprises really.

"OK lads, so you remember I said this would be a great shop window for you and a move to the Championship or lower Premier League wouldn't take long? Well, as you know....."

1 minute ago, palmer1 said:

anybody surprised at Benteke being in talks?

Looked half decent the 5 minutes he played.

But yes, surprised. Must bang them in in training...lol

As for the list - pretty much what I thought it would be bar Fane, I thought he would be gonners. 

Glad the option on Dummigan was in our favour, he will take the piss in league 2.