Squad movements, summer 2018

7 hours ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Or knows he’s been completely found out and is going back to a level he knows he will look like gods gift

absolutely shite every time I saw him and claiming that goal was criminal 

Personally I think he may be an asset to the club. Again I have to say that some people on here may have a strong opinion before giving a bloke a chance. I watched him at the public training session and he looked pretty good.

With regards the goal "claimed" if it's not going in and hits you it's your goal ( and I thought it was just a bit of light heartedness between him and Byrne that he claimed it ).

We get a little too intense at times !

Just saw Craig Davies waiting in my local A&E.  I think he had injured himself training whilst down here (lives not far from me).  

Didn’t look happy at all so I didn’t say hello to him (or ask him if he’s leaving).   My daughter - who had hurt her foot - pepped up when he sat down next to us and wanted to say hello (but took a sneaky pic on her phone).  As we’re 100 miles from BP I suspect nobody apart from two Oldham fans recognised him.

However must say he looked lean so obviously been training hard over the summer. He’s seemed huge too as in muscular and height.  

Edited by Midsblue

1 hour ago, Crusoe said:

First post in the thread updated with Kyeremeh leaving.

Probably not much of a shock. Hardly available throughout the entire season with injury, so no chance for us to assess him. Maybe FB, AR and/or AL thought it was a risk too far.

Just now, the_mighty_bosh said:

So with pre-season training starting next week, it looks like we'll be beginning it with the core of last year's squad still there.

Anyone reckon that there will be a player or two that goes AWOL?

Probably, a few of them managed to do that on the pitch last season.

First post updated with Duffus loan to Waterford. Their manager's said he's playing for them this weekend and they're working on a loan for the rest of the season (think it ends in October). Reckon that counts as confirmed.