9 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Anyone from the trust know what is happening with the pitch....?

Currently soaking up the sun, turning greener by the day. Should be fit for the new season 

with a good pre season behind it I’m sure it will come good, let’s give it a proper chance before we right it off hey 

Edited by LightDN123

8 hours ago, leeslover said:

They fill it full of sand in January when all hope of saving grass is gone. I'd hope we aren't there yet

Cheers, I confess it hadn't occurred to me that it was the stuff taken off  rather than what was going to be added on!

7 hours ago, leeslover said:

Last time we met AL he said he was weighing up the options 

Only an incredibly wealthy benefactor could consider doing all or a large number of these at once, so what are the Cap Ex & Investment options for AL?

- Pitch, relaid + Ground Staff equipment for maintenance.

- Training facilities. Either move us entirely, or improve Chapel Road.

- Fans bar in the North Stand / Purchase the North Stand / O.E.C Ltd.

- Buy the assets of Brassbank Ltd.

- General improvements to Boundary Park, Chaddy, RRE & Main Stand facilities, such as fixing leaks, tannoys systems, bar/refreshments facilities, formal naming of Jimmy Frizzell Stand, a Scoreboard.

- Move us away from Boundary Park / build a modern new Stadium.

- Extending scouting network & youth/reserve/development team coaches.

- First team asst manager/coaches + Agent fees.

- First team/squad players/personnel + Agents fees.

- OACT, Boundary Blues, Marketing, Sales/Promotional events to the wider Oldham/Tameside community.

- Prolonged discounted season ticket / half season ticket & POTD matchday prices.

Edited by lookersstandandy

30 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Only an incredibly wealthy benefactor could consider doing all or a large number of these at once, so what are the Cap Ex & Investment options for AL?

- Pitch, relaid + Ground Staff equipment for maintenance.

- Training facilities. Either move us entirely, or improve Chapel Road.

- Fans bar in the North Stand.

- General improvements to Boundary Park, Chaddy, RRE & Main Stand facilities, such as fixing leaks, tannoys systems, bar/refreshments facilities, formal naming of Jimmy Frizzell Stand, a Scoreboard.

- Extending scouting network & youth team coaches.

- First team asst manager/coaches + Agent fees.

- First team/squad players/personnel + Agents fees.

- OACT, Marketing, Sales/Promotional events to the wider Oldham/Tameside community.

AL won’t put a fans bar in north stand which they he have to pay rent on, unless they come to an agreement over costs etc which benefits both parties. Think it could be like that for a while unless blitz and Gazal decide it could be a big money earner but as match day money goes to the club wouldnt really benefit them. 

Edited by adamoafc

1 minute ago, adamoafc said:

AL won’t put a fans bar in north stand which they he have to pay rent on. Think it could be like that for a while unless blitz and Gazal decide it could be a big money earner but as match day money goes to the club wouldnt really benefit them. 

Edited above.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Currently soaking up the sun, turning greener by the day. Should be fit for the new season 

with a good pre season behind it I’m sure it will come good, let’s give it a proper chance before we right it off hey 

There's a decent pitch in there somewhere.

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

So we've gone from contractors who evidently made the pitch hold up much better towards the end of the seasons (bar Feb) to a couple of tractors from some golf complex in f'n Bolton.

Hurah.

Contractors were gone before Christmas I believe as corney hadn’t paid them a penny!