Pre season friendlies?

7 minutes ago, steveecky said:

Or - Lens, Le Havre, Brest and Sochaux !! Friendlies & recruitment in one go. ??

I'd like to go to La Rochelle to see if everyone there really has a large penis growing out of their forehead

2 hours ago, leeslover said:

I'd like to go to La Rochelle to see if everyone there really has a large penis growing out of their forehead

The burning question is, what would you do if you found it was true? Answers in a plain brown envelope, please. Think of the children.

• 11 months later...
On 5/16/2018 at 6:39 AM, NewBlue said:

I remember reading on here a while back about some insane pre-season tour we did  to an African dictatorship in the 70s/80s(?) when Ken Bates was Chairman.

Anybody got any info on that or am I dreaming?

Daz Ratcliffe from the Trust was recently away organising something similar in North Korea. 

8 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Hopefully have Chesterfield away. 

It’s a sad day shuck, but I am now distancing myself from the shez lovin! I will always love him, but I think he’s gone for good now 😔. So I am adding him to the previous manager scrapheap. I feel I held on for so long, due to a feeling of unfinished business. I feel the two times he returned, he didn’t complete that business in a promotion. However he still delivered two miracles. So with great sadness I say goodbye to shez, goodbye but never forgotten.

2 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

We put out a 'Latics XI' against Salford about 3 years ago. A travesty to think we'll probably play them in a league fixture next season.

Hopefully Fylde will smash them. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I know you are all absolutely delighted about th3 fact that Latics have stopped ruining our saturdays. 

But it looks like we have a friendly at Glossop on the 30th of July. You will all be coming back to mine once you have seen Pete Wilds league 1 Oldham Athletic :lol:

Glossop 30th of July

It is dated 27th April.
And I still check League 1 first sometimes..... 😕