Tranmere V Boreham Wood

44 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Thats them coming to us isnt it Rochdale and Bury both regularly take more than that.

Correct.

Us to them:

2013/14    757
2012/13    593
2011/12    887
2010/11    1,764
2009/10    487
2008/09    1,524
2007/08    589

League next season is quite Southern, so I'd expect both sides will take decent followings of 1500+ if we're both doing alright.

Even if they didn't bring 1000, or we didn't take the same to their place at times it always felt a bit more hostile than Rochdale ever has done to me

4 hours ago, NewBlue said:

League next season is quite Southern, so I'd expect both sides will take decent followings of 1500+ if we're both doing alright.

Even if they didn't bring 1000, or we didn't take the same to their place at times it always felt a bit more hostile than Rochdale ever has done to me

If Tranmere sing a song it'll feel more hostile than Rochdale..

Good Evening Latics.

Well, still feel emotionally drained after all yesterday's drama at Wembley, but just popped in to say that after 3 years in the non-leagues, it will be brilliant to cross swords with the likes of yourselves again. The National League was a humbling experience, and it was certainly weird to be billed as the "big club". There were some highs, new grounds to visit, but I can't lie, it was also heartbreaking.

One of my biggest fears when we were relegated from League1 was that we were only one bad season from the trapdoor. However, I never for a second imagined it would be the very next season.

I tended not to follow the EFL too much whilst we were down in The Vanarama, because it was just too depressing, so don't really know the circumstances behind Oldham's fall to League 2, but regardless, here's to better times ahead for both of us, and we can all return to the important business of slagging off each other's towns and bickering about who is better supported. I know it's all childish, but boy, have I missed it!

Anyway, have a good summer, and see you next season.

• Like 3

Welcome back,

Always been my favourite away day ever since it was my first solo away day back in the 60s. 

Friday night , train to Liverpool then ferry over to the cow shed and we won 1-0.

Never missed a match there between us since so nice to be going back.

Hope you finish second next season behind us?

On 12/05/2018 at 9:38 PM, GlossopLatic said:

Thats them coming to us isnt it Rochdale and Bury both regularly take more than that.

On 12/05/2018 at 7:57 PM, oafcmetty said:

2013/14    586
2012/13    1,250
2011/12    582
2010/11    445
2009/10    659
2008/09    1,014
2007/08    1,041

Was it 08/09 when their kids were kicking off with the grown ups? Remember pissing myself at a steward walking up the steps with one of them wriggling under his arm.