World Cup Predictor Competition

Frankly, I wasn't going to bother with one of these this time, as they tend to be a lot of work and I don't really have the time or energy. But given that we need to pay the bills and it might help a bit with that, and since the Superbru (https://www.superbru.com/worldcup_predictor/) site appears to offer a low maintenance, free option, I thought I really should.

I'm thinking a fiver in, to be paid by Paypal to Stevie_J@owtb.co.uk (note the underscore - best to copy and paste it).  Please leave your OWTB username in the comments box. Then I'll send a invite to the OWTB pool back to each person as they sign up.  Please use the same username as you have on OWTB when you sign up. 

50% to go towards OWTB running costs.  The rest as prizes - something like 50% for 1st; 30% for 2nd; and 20% for 3rd.

Give me a shout if anything is unclear, or to point out something blindingly obvious that I might have missed. :chubb:

--

Edit:

Once you've paid up, please use the following link and enter the pool code below to enter:

https://www.superbru.com/worldcup_predictor/pool.php?p=11849733

Pool name: OWTB.co.uk

Pool code: micacuts

---

Edit:

With 31 players, we have a prize pot of £77.50 which means £38.75 for the winner, £23.25 for 2nd; and £15.50 for 3rd.

It also means a donation of almost the same amount (slightly less due to PayPal fees) to OWTB, which is a massive help so thanks a lot to everyone who's signed up.

:chubb:

So far me, Bristolatic, stevesidg, Ex_pat, nzlatic and Mick26 are signed up.

@astottie I've received your payment but you've not yet added yourself to the OWTB pool.  Let me know if you're having any problems.

Dan Lund, you're signed up to the pool but I haven't received payment.  Again, give me a shout if you're having any problems.

I've had a nosey at some real names. This is letting daylight in on magic. Harry Bosch doesn't look like that in my mind's eye.

Mike Hall and Michael Halley competing, a bit like Des Lynam's Chester v Chesterfield local derby.

Edited by Magic Mikey
Typo