World Cup Predictor Competition

2 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

I've got eleven confirmed players, paid and signed up.

Then there's @astottie and @maddog who are paid but yet to sign up.

And danjlund5 and scottakie, who have signed up but not yet paid.

I think I've signed up - my name appears to be there in the table, but has a clock thing next to it like the 2 you've named above who have signed up but not paid. And I didn't put the code in because it didn't ask me to. Have I done another one of my technical fuckwitteries?

Edited by maddog

On 31/05/2018 at 2:58 PM, maddog said:

I think I've signed up - my name appears to be there in the table, but has a clock thing next to it like the 2 you've named above who have signed up but not paid. And I didn't put the code in because it didn't ask me to. Have I done another one of my technical fuckwitteries?

No, you're fine.  The clock means approval is pending, but I sorted yours last night.  Cheers.

45 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Fucking he'll this should be fun when I come to sorting mine out this weekend. My technical knowledge is normally surpassed by a gnats bollocks. 

I’m not sure predicting 1-1 for every game will work in a knockout tournament either?

Edited by lookersstandandy

2 hours ago, disjointed said:

Fucking he'll this should be fun when I come to sorting mine out this weekend. My technical knowledge is normally surpassed by a gnats bollocks. 

I did mine. Umm. Zero knowledge - and when I try to do a considered prediction it’s bollocks. So I just put some numbers in some boxes and I’ll just hope for the best!

edit: did you mean joining? It’s a piece of piss :wink:

Edited by maddog

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

I’m not sure predicting 1-1 for every game will work in a knockout tournament either?

Speaking of predicting, are you making a note of those entering this competition that haven't been in our Prediction League in readiness for your aggressive marketing?  

Just asking for a friend. B)

41 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Week on Thursday. June 14th

Ta. Ok, yeah i’ll make sure I’m in before then.... I’m just enjoying the break from watching football at the mo. Last season took it out of me. I have no inclination to know the England result from today.

15 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Ta. Ok, yeah i’ll make sure I’m in before then.... I’m just enjoying the break from watching football at the mo. Last season took it out of me. I have no inclination to know the England result from today.

So you don’t want to know we won 2-1 with goals from Kane and Cahill ? Ok then I’ll keep it to myself 

France have left some talent behind too. But France will in all likelihood play Spain or Portugal (probably Portugal) in the 2nd round. 

The draw in World cups is key, England and Belgium (who will also end up leaving some talent behind) have reasonable draws. 

1 hour ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

If Leroy Sane’s not good enough for the Germany squad we might as well give them the trophy now and cut out a month’s worth of pain.

I bet German fans are saying the same about us. 

Mein Gott, England habe Connor Brown ausgelassen!