World Cup Predictor Competition

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

Have I snook in, in time? If so, I’ve only predicted the 1st round of group game results so far, is that right?

You can take it a game at a time if you wish.

Scores needs to be in before kick-off.

5 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

Nothing.  No payment and I got an email to say that one player hasn't submitted their prediction for today's game - it's Davey Watt.  Will bin him off if I don't hear anything before tonight.

Wish I could be like David Watts.

2 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

Wish I could be like David Watts.

Gay and fancy free?

Could struggle in Russia. :D

Then again could have been head boy at the school and captain of the team ?

Edited by astottie

10 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Not really got into it so far, but watching the game tonight makes you think, how can anybody not love football.

Move managed to see the majority of all 4 games. And nothing has floated my boat until tonight. That was a great game for a neutral!

5 minutes ago, maddog said:

Move managed to see the majority of all 4 games. And nothing has floated my boat until tonight. That was a great game for a neutral!

When Ronaldo stood over the ball just before the equaliser I found myself wanting him to score, is this wrong?

4 minutes ago, disjointed said:

When Ronaldo stood over the ball just before the equaliser I found myself wanting him to score, is this wrong?

Me too. I had a £2 bet on 3-2 at 40/1 and cashed out at £39.45. I’d have been fuming if no more goals had been scored. 

And I’d predicted a draw. 

8 minutes ago, maddog said:

Bravo for the Iran prediction. I assume that was an error? ?

No! It was an in depth knowledge of world football. Or making my predictions after several pints. The next few days results will be the proof of the pudding. Lump on France 2-0 v the Aussies.

2 minutes ago, astottie said:

No! It was an in depth knowledge of world football. Or making my predictions after several pints. The next few days results will be the proof of the pudding. Lump on France 2-0 v the Aussies.

My advice is dont peak too early. Tortoise and hare scenario 

12 minutes ago, astottie said:

I already predicted that. Not locked tomorrow’s in yet though. I think predicting after alcohol is much more inspired than doing researchy shit. That’s my technique of choice, anyway!

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

Of course it’s wrong - bit like “who do you want to win the World Cup / premier league” - answer any body but Ronaldo / Man Utd

15 hours ago, disjointed said:

The intensity and determination on his face is exactly what you want from a player playing for his country - both he and me knew exactly where that ball was going....

hes he’s still a cunt 

51 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Well did anyone see the German result coming? Fair play to the Mexicans they took the game to Germany 1st half, i thought the deeper they sat 2nd half Germany would unpick the defence. Lets see what Brazil can do tonight.

Clearly not! Great game though!