Pisses me off!

2 hours ago, Clifford said:

100% there was no cash for the petrol. That does not mean AL is broke, just the club didn't have the funds for it.

It may be a case of AL needing to allow more cash for day to day purchases.

In most businesses, you would expect an employee to pick up the cost to minimise disruption and then claim the cost back later.

It just goes to show what little confidence the staff have in the finances of the club after years of difficulties. That's a real shame and something that AL's going to have to work on.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

In most businesses, you would expect an employee to pick up the cost to minimise disruption and then claim the cost back later.

It just goes to show what little confidence the staff have in the finances of the club after years of difficulties. That's a real shame and something that AL's going to have to work on.

He might be a bit miffed that some in the club are unable to hold their own piss let alone work things out for themselves.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JohnnyPimp said:

In a business run well that pays employees on time?

How much you think the ground staff get paid? Enough to fund the fuel when the club have already said they have no money for it? Not sure I would be willing to do that to be honest.

16 minutes ago, Clifford said:

In a business run well that pays employees on time?

How much you think the ground staff get paid? Enough to fund the fuel when the club have already said they have no money for it? Not sure I would be willing to do that to be honest.

There would have been plenty of staff milling around the club midweek that could have dealt with this.

It's disappointing that a day's mowing was lost over something like £100. I accept that the funds should have been available but surely someone could have stuck it on a credit card and claimed it back as expenses?

The club still has the stench of failure about it, even following the takeover. I don't claim to know the inner workings of the club but if this sorry business with the fuel is anything to go by, attitudes need to change and fast. 

12 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

How do we know that this really happened? Its all speculation and spread by the doom mongers. For F---ing sake get a life and stop spreading such ridiculous crap.

To be fair spreading crap would help the grass grow 

43 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I believe the trust are in negotiations to set up mowershare as we speak ! 

Mine's on it's last legs...…………..so I'm up for any scheme that allows me to use one on a freemans basis...…….is it a sit-on???

18 hours ago, leeslover said:

The tractor was out just now, but going very slowly, so I can't confirm it had the right fuel

I hope it wasn't pinking? To use an old fashioned term that you never see now. Does nobody put the wrong fuel in their car any more?

When does this thread get re-named dieselgate? Or mowergate?

1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

I hope it wasn't pinking? To use an old fashioned term that you never see now. Does nobody put the wrong fuel in their car any more?

When does this thread get re-named dieselgate? Or mowergate?

I thought that sort of diesel was red diesel so wouldn't the offence be redding? 

• 3 months later...