New Palyer Due in Today

Just now, Buckshawlatic said:

Wellens has just been interviewed saying he worked all weekend on it 

Just now, Buckshawlatic said:

Is this on IFollow????

10 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

but he is not in the picture of him signing, yet interviewed,, so he must have been signed over his head....

:wink:

19 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Can’t afford petrol my arse! AL has arrived, well done! 

If we can keep last year's budget, that would be great. 

Not looking likely from this part of Wellenvs comments on the Fishul. 

Cant say I'm taken by stating it like that either. 

"We have got a number of players who are on last season’s contracts so we need to look at getting them out,” he said.

“........ I will be truing to get players out to free up some money to get more players in.

“We’ve not had any phone calls for any of our players, granted it is very early."

6 hours ago, singe said:

Some people know it is...

I'm hoping Playershare don't use Comic Sans for their communications and this is Darren's settings. 

Why you'd fiddle with Facebook to do that is anyone's guess. 

27 minutes ago, singe said:

If we can keep last year's budget, that would be great. 

Not looking likely from this part of Wellenvs comments on the Fishul. 

Cant say I'm taken by stating it like that either. 

"We have got a number of players who are on last season’s contracts so we need to look at getting them out,” he said.

“........ I will be truing to get players out to free up some money to get more players in.

“We’ve not had any phone calls for any of our players, granted it is very early."

He could simply mean players he doesn’t want. Clarke, Davies/Holloway, placide.

2 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Sorry Tracey, I may be having a slow day here, but I'm not following entirely.... Playershare has been approached by Richie - great, that's why I contribute - what's the "scared to admit we're skint" bit about?

Are we [Playershare] skint, or we [OAFC 2004 Ltd / Mr Lemsagam] skint, hence Playershare has been approached? Or, are we [either entity] both skint or not skint at all.....?

Why in this instance has Playershare been approached?

Hello lookers that my fault as I was at work and typing fast without thinking I will try and explain:

1) The previous regime would always be thankful of your contribution, but would never openly help to promote it/advertise it/put a thanks in the programme etc as they thought it would give the impression the club were skint by having to use fans money.

2) The new owner is of the opposite side of the coin, he wants to get the fans more involved, our club, our community and all and  although I haven't spoken to him directly, on this. I am sure Si Brooke has with regards to what playershare is and it being another way of engaging with us fans and the fact that Wellens has approached playershare, in my mind means that Al and Wellens would have been aware of the scheme and discussed approaching us too with a an early signing 

3) Playershare has finaces from all your contributions, bearing in mind the last time it was tapped into was a first for the scheme that we funded two players George Elockobi and Rhys Murphy. So it's been a progressive build up to what we have now and we would not comitt to anything beyond a zero balance.

4) The reason why we have been approached...again i haven't been involved directly with the conversations, but playersahre have been in limbo for over a season now and the playershare committee have asked is there a need for it and with a new owner? Like a said Si Brooke and Al think it should remain for now and that we needed a boost. An early signing so to speak to raise the profile of this scheme. This is why we have been approached early. To get it back out there and promoting it again.

hope this makes more sense than my work ramble...

4 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Does he still chip penalties straight down the middle?

Be mint when he signs and tells us that it was because we sang his name at sheff united away that time. The time LJ got so angry he nearly cried.

He better had still chip the penalties. , worth the entrance money alone.

2 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Or just be in the right position to put the rebound in , when the inevitable happens. 

How about we agree to flog Davies to someone like Northwich Vics for a Nando's voucher?

2 hours ago, underdog said:

Hello lookers that my fault as I was at work and typing fast without thinking I will try and explain:

1) The previous regime would always be thankful of your contribution, but would never openly help to promote it/advertise it/put a thanks in the programme etc as they thought it would give the impression the club were skint by having to use fans money.

2) The new owner is of the opposite side of the coin, he wants to get the fans more involved, our club, our community and all and  although I haven't spoken to him directly, on this. I am sure Si Brooke has with regards to what playershare is and it being another way of engaging with us fans and the fact that Wellens has approached playershare, in my mind means that Al and Wellens would have been aware of the scheme and discussed approaching us too with a an early signing 

3) Playershare has finaces from all your contributions, bearing in mind the last time it was tapped into was a first for the scheme that we funded two players George Elockobi and Rhys Murphy. So it's been a progressive build up to what we have now and we would not comitt to anything beyond a zero balance.

4) The reason why we have been approached...again i haven't been involved directly with the conversations, but playersahre have been in limbo for over a season now and the playershare committee have asked is there a need for it and with a new owner? Like a said Si Brooke and Al think it should remain for now and that we needed a boost. An early signing so to speak to raise the profile of this scheme. This is why we have been approached early. To get it back out there and promoting it again.

hope this makes more sense than my work ramble...

Just pissed all over Lookerstandandy's chips with the lack of doom and despair 

3 hours ago, rudemedic said:

I'm hoping Playershare don't use Comic Sans for their communications and this is Darren's settings. 

Why you'd fiddle with Facebook to do that is anyone's guess. 

Definitely Darren's settings.

Would do my head in.

Edited by singe