Welcome back Jose Baxter

• 1 month later...

Imagine not starting and keeping our most talented player on the bench.

Bring him on when we're 3-2 with a minute to go (?) away at f*cking Stevenage. Yes Stevenage f*cking Borough.

Only this club. ??

JBB has more talent in his big toe than the rest of the squad (excluding Clarke) put together, but I forget he's only worth 20 minutes or in this case 1 minute.

• 3 months later...
45 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Baxter is our worst according to some on here! Shadow of his old self and all that 🙄

Don't think many have been calling him our worst player, here or anywhere else, but he has been pretty poor until the last 4 or 5 games and still doesn't look fit.

He's the one I thought would really benefit from Scholes' arrival (similar sort of player? ) and has improved immensely to be our best player.

Simply wasn’t fit. Never has been all his career tbh so his drops would have took him to the level where nothing works for a long time unless you really want it. I knew he did when l saw him nearly crying with frustration away at the hamptons. Was a bit worried it may lead to a knee jerk decision, but then l saw him celebrate Langs goal at Fulham. I love Jose Baxter so much. ❤️.

2 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Don't think many have been calling him our worst player, here or anywhere else, but he has been pretty poor until the last 4 or 5 games and still doesn't look fit.

He's the one I thought would really benefit from Scholes' arrival (similar sort of player? ) and has improved immensely to be our best player.

He's starting to look the part now and easily the most talented player at Oldham.

1 hour ago, youngen said:

Stuff like this always reminds me to think twice before criticising players now

You have no idea what’s going on in people’s heads, especially in a competitive environment

Very commendable for Jose to admit to that battle on camera. He’s never been a cult player solely for his footballing ability