Welcome back Jose Baxter

Its great to see the real Jose Baxter back playing for us, I thought we'd lost him completely 

Its also good to see his life is back together off the pitch too.

Its also a reminder to us all (including me) that the people we talk about on here will accept a level of criticism which comes with the territory of being involved in football. They are also actually human beings with lives and families.

If he can get and stay 'fit for next season, and we can get some good young forwards in on loan with good football brains to support him, we will be challenging to win this crap division. 

Seems like Scholes wants him to be the man, and an on form and fit Jose will be the best player in this league by a country mile. 

5 hours ago, NewBlue said:

Stuff like this always reminds me to think twice before criticising players now

You have no idea what’s going on in people’s heads, especially in a competitive environment

Very commendable for Jose to admit to that battle on camera. He’s never been a cult player solely for his footballing ability

If everybody thought twice, the Twitter shit-storm that hounded Adam Rooney out of the club never would have happened.

I was totally embarrassed to be an Oldham fan, that day.

It is an inspiring interview and gives me more confidence in Baxter becoming the player we all wish him to be.
Things can turn around for both him and the club. I envision him being the kind of player who will stay for the long-haul.

1 hour ago, Wardie said:

If everybody thought twice, the Twitter shit-storm that hounded Adam Rooney out of the club never would have happened.

I was totally embarrassed to be an Oldham fan, that day.

It is an inspiring interview and gives me more confidence in Baxter becoming the player we all wish him to be.
Things can turn around for both him and the club. I envision him being the kind of player who will stay for the long-haul.

You never know, Roon might end up back here on loan as a Salford favour if they keep on losing like they are 

Had a football genius behind us today saying "if Baxter did any exercise in his own time he'd be a much better player". Seems from his Instagram to spend quite a lot of time in the gym, at the boxing gym, running etc. 

13 minutes ago, rosa said:

Had a football genius behind us today saying "if Baxter did any exercise in his own time he'd be a much better player". Seems from his Instagram to spend quite a lot of time in the gym, at the boxing gym, running etc. 

You have to allow for the fact that some people are what is commonly known as retarded 

3 hours ago, rosa said:

🤦‍♂️
Oh dear, how did you stay calm?!

The Article states it was going to the gym that was the main instigator for his recovery doesn't it Some people are beyond help.

Edited by singe

1 hour ago, singe said:

🤦‍♂️
Oh dear, how did you stay calm?!

The Article states it was going to the gym that was the main instigator for his recovery doesn't it Some people are beyond help.

You could say the same about someone who assumes everyone knows what they know and that everyone has read "The Article"....