Pre-season 2018

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

Thought so - just nipping down to the gym!

We expect, nay demand, a detailed report of who's there, who isn't, who looks determined, who looks pissed off, etc, etc by mid afternoon. Crack on, Mick. You know it makes sense.

12 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

We expect, nay demand, a detailed report of who's there, who isn't, who looks determined, who looks pissed off, etc, etc by mid afternoon. Crack on, Mick. You know it makes sense.

...and Gerrard flinging shit 

25 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

2 "frenchlads" as reported a few weeks ago one called Yohan (Kante lookalike).

Clarke, Gerrard, Dummigan, Hunt, Hamer, Edmondson, Stott, Sheridan, Uche, Byrne, Baxter, Gardner, Nepo, Maouche, Benteke, Holloway, Zeus, Placide, Fane - think that's all.

No McLaughlin no Moimbe.

Bunn leading session, lots of laps round pitch they were flagging a bit when I left.

42 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Clarke, Gerrard, Dummigan, Hunt, Hamer, Edmondson, Stott, Sheridan, Uche, Byrne, Baxter, Gardner, Nepo, Maouche, Benteke, Holloway, Zeus, Placide, Fane - think that's all.

No McLaughlin no Moimbe.

Bunn leading session, lots of laps round pitch they were flagging a bit when I left.

Fane is there. I'm so happy ?

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

No McLaughlin no Moimbe.

Well done, Agent Mick. I take it there was no sign of McEleney either? Your next task is to establish where the #frenchlads are from and what positions they play. This could mean a promotion to MI5 for you.

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

Well done, Agent Mick. I take it there was no sign of McEleney either? Your next task is to establish where the #frenchlads are from and what positions they play. This could mean a promotion to MI5 for you.

Gives me something to do next week if they train on Little Wembley!

Yes no sign of Paddy McEleney, shame that I'd have liked him (or us) to see how he went on after a good preseason.

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

No McLaughlin no Moimbe.

Can you confirm Fane was flagging?

5 minutes ago, LaticsLen said:

Could the #Frenchlad be Johan Martial? Centre half, played in France for a few years and was playing in Israel last year. 

No this Yohan doesn't look like a centre half - only small looks a bit like Kante.

Don't know the other lad's name, he looked a bit like Nepo but bigger.