Pre-season 2018

6 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Making my last post a positive one : the players absolutely love Frankie Bunn and Andy Rhodes...

Are people upboating this post because of it’s content or because it’s (allegedly) Lee Sinnott’s last post? ?

Asking for a friend...

2 hours ago, Stanley30 said:

That’s easily the most cliche interview I’ve heard in a while. Captain original!

Blame the interviewer. He’s absolutely horrendous. A City fan who runs a podcast all things city. I would have thought the club would have got someone with a Journalism related degree. 

21 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Blame the interviewer. He’s absolutely horrendous. A City fan who runs a podcast all things city. I would have thought the club would have got someone with a Journalism related degree. 

You really hate this club don’t you? 

Sam is the best thing to happen for years in the media department and your constant need for depression and negativity will not change that.

nothinh wrong with the interview at all 

12 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

You really hate this club don’t you? 

Sam is the best thing to happen for years in the media department and your constant need for depression and negativity will not change that.

nothinh wrong with the interview at all 

Luke seems to be the one who produces the good stuff.

4 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Well done. You've found something else to moan about. Jesus H Christ on a bicycle, is there ANYTHING that makes you happy? Go on, smile. It's really good once you get used to it.

By the way, you may be surprised at Sam's credentials. 

4 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Luke seems to be the one who produces the good stuff.

Luke doesn't do the interviews, so you can't make that comparison with Sam. I wish I knew what you looked like, so I can make bloody sure I'm not stood anywhere near you at a match.

Anybody know who MW is in new coaching setup?

Caught 10 mins of training today on little Wembley after seeing tough running session the other day.

No Stott, Holloway or Gerrard assume they were having treatment.

Couple of new faces along with Coke and Miller - good stuff from FB very vocal and demanding.

On 04/07/2018 at 11:15 AM, TheBigDog said:

First Friendly now only 6 days off...Ashton Utd Away.

Results and, to a lesser extent, performances are not that important in the first two or three games.

In my opinion, the first indication of what we might expect from the season ahead will come with the games against Forest and Preston.

I'd say Newport and Grimsby