Next Manager Speculation

Can't see it being a Phil Brown type person. AL will either bring in Scholes or we'll get our first foreign manager who won't understand League 2 football, last until November and be replaced with another foreign manager while we head towards Non League football.

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

If Abdallah is willing to give £11,000 a week to a winger then hopefully he’s willing to spend it on a decent management team.

Simon Grayson please...

I really doubt Grayson would entertain a League 2 club - wasn’t Blackpool the last time he was down here?

1 minute ago, Buckshawlatic said:

I really doubt Grayson would entertain a League 2 club - wasn’t Blackpool the last time he was down here?

He would for the right money I’d imagine. Doubt there will be many big clubs clambering for his signature after the balls-up he made of the Sunderland and Bradford jobs...

Although an inexperienced Paul Scholes would be a massive gamble it would be one I would definitely take. He would create massive interest and raise the profile of the club enormously.

Add to that his obvious contacts at both the top level and in non league he could be just what we’re looking for....is he up for a challenge!!