Next Manager Speculation

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Wellens third fab for Macc job, just ahead of Tipton

If AL has found out that he and his agent have been touting his name forward for other Management jobs then it's no wonder he's been sacked. We need stability at the club. If I remember rightly he did that when he was a player. Always looking for the next move. 

1 hour ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

This is probably the most pivotal managerial decision of my lifetime.

If it's a first time manager (i.e. Peter Clarke) then I'll be massively underwhelmed and fear for the future of the club.  As good as he might be in the future, now is not the time for a rookie.  If for no other reason than it would smack of desperation and the cheap appointment by AL.

The usual suspects (Clark, Ferguson, Ince, Westley etc.) should not be anywhere near consideration.

I might be unrealistic but I'm expecting a big and proven appointment.  Anything less and I'll be worried about AL's capability to turn us around.

Dear Mighty Bosh

My name is Dr Budwali Mukumbi, a first cousin of Nigerian Astronaut Major Abacha Tunde.  He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979.  He later took a flight to a secret Soviet military space station in 1989, unfortunately he became stranded there 12 months later when the Soviet Union was dissolved.  His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo and empty vodka bottles.  Since that time there have been occasional supply flights to keep him going, however whilst he remains in reasonable health and good humour he is desperate to come home. 

In the 18 years he has been in orbit he has accumulated the equivalent of £24,000,000 in pay and travel expenses.  This money is held in a trust in the Lagos National Bank.  If I can gain access to this money, a down payment of £3,000,000 will enable the current Russian administration to divert the orbiting Soyuz 56-Y and bring him back to earth.  In order to access this trust fund your assistance is kindly requested.

My colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account for subsequent disbursement, since we are employed civil servants we are prohibited from operating foreign accounts in our names.  In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses in the course of the transaction.  You will be mandated to remit the 70 percent balance to other accounts in due course.

Yours kindly

Dr Budwali Mukumbi

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

He might be interested in getting the fuck out of this circus like everyone else...

This is the problem. The one thing we need right now is a stabilising influence. The way things are going at the moment we are looking more and more like Leyton Orient.

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Everyone else?

As far as I am concerned all the bad apples of last years team can get the fuck out of the club as soon as possible and that includes Gerrard, Davies, and anybody else that doesn't want to play for us and give 100% commitment

20 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

So would people agree with me now with how staying up should be our main focus? 

Absolutely........... not.....  returning to league 1 asap should be our main focus.....

We've not been promoted to the Championship for feck sake,,,, if that was the scenario the answer would be ...Absolutely

Guest Stanley30

Who cares at the moment, won’t be a few weeks and bet it’s no one on that good damm long ass list ( cheers for posting that monster btw)