Next Manager Speculation

1 minute ago, bozman said:

It's very unprofessional of Gerrard but, he probably thinks that he's unlikely to be back for pre-season, and therefore feels he has nothing to loose

Regardless, for a professional it doesn’t look great for the image of the club. Not that the club has any dignity left mind...

2 minutes ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Ah but in AL we trust!

And you're basing your mistrust on the tweets of Gerrard?

One of my colleagues moaned because they took Mondeos off our car policy.  Moaned and moaned for weeks suggesting it'll be Kia or Nissan.  Two weeks later we signed a deal for BMW and Audi.  

Change + uncertainty = mistrust & negativity.  Proven fact.

4 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

Don't begrudge what Gerrard is tweeting. We know there's rotten issues lingering around the club. 

The question is, is one of them, or a vanguard of the truth?

He's been quiet up to now....

1 minute ago, Worcester Owl said:

I have to say Kusunga's relentless - nay, unbridled - optimism can get a bit much sometimes!

He'd love it if we went down again if only to say 'I told you so', fucking strange behaviour before a ball has even been kicked.

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He'd love it if we went down again if only to say 'I told you so', fucking strange behaviour before a ball has even been kicked.

Why be angry with me? Not like i’m responsible for the shit show within the club. I got lynched on here for just hinting at it... Glad it’s all out in the open now and I hope something is sorted out!