Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nohairdontcare said:

I’m hearing that McEleney is heading back to Dundalk and Duffus is staying at Waterford. 

Would be a shame in my opinion if either left as I haven't seen enough of them to form an concrete opinion. One through injury and lack of match fitness and the latter through sickness have not had a fair crack of the whip and wouldn't be on mega bucks.

3 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Would be a shame in my opinion if either left as I haven't seen enough of them to form an concrete opinion. One through injury and lack of match fitness and the latter through sickness have not had a fair crack of the whip and wouldn't be on mega bucks.

Yeah I agree. My understanding of the Duffus situation is that he’d be taking a massive pay cut if he came back to us because of a relegation clause in his contract. 

2 hours ago, Nohairdontcare said:

I think the relegation clause would half whatever he was on with us. 

Either way he’s under contract, he’s scoring goals for them so someone would pay a decent fee for him. Hold out and get a decent fee for a change, it’s not our issue he signed a contract with that clause in 

10 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

Same bloke has linked us with a move for Yaser Kasim...I'd be delighted with him. Both he and Luongo took us apart for Swindon a couple of years ago.

Going off what Pringle did to us a few years ago and the player we saw in his spell with us I'm not going to get too giddy on players previous form against us.

9 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Going off what Pringle did to us a few years ago and the player we saw in his spell with us I'm not going to get too giddy on players previous form against us.

Don't get me wrong I won't get giddy but I'll be happy should we sign him pending watching him play in a blue shirt! Just like Pringle

58 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Pringle really wasn’t that bad for us...

20 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Did you actually see him play? Even the game he was Man of the Match was a case of being the least worse on the pitch

he was awful 

Coming into a team in bad form, being ridiculously bad managed, massive divide in the club and fans who get on your back after one bad pass. 

Just now, oldhamoafc said:

Coming into a team in bad form, being ridiculously bad managed, massive divide in the club and fans who get on your back after one bad pass. 

Professional footballer getting paid a wage - deal with it and ply your trade.

and I never got on his back 

Archived