Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

I can see these seafood puns aren't going to stop until Vera lobster keeper from the edge of the box to win us three points.

If he ever manages to mussel his way into the box he might have a baiter chance

19 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

If he ever manages to mussel his way into the box he might have a baiter chance

Someone could tell me that Vera battered in a hat trick this weekend, but I’m having none of it until I see it on the fishul.

These days people say things on here just for the halibut.

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Leon Clarke available from Sheffield United. Is he worth signing if wages affordable?

I imagine he'll be a fair old wedge at the Blunts and probably away beyond our means. I think he's past his best, but would be a hell of a signing for League 2, though.

*Can he speak French?

Oztumer and Leon Clarke would be immense and potentially the difference between 13th-20th and a serious promotion push. But as has been said I'm sure both will have plenty of offers from league 1.

10 minutes ago, perfectOzblue said:

Would be great but would imagine higher L1 clubs would be after him. Only maybe Bradford from L2 would be in with a sniff I guess.

Bradford already have Vaughan, Doyle & Donaldson.

12 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Oztumer and Leon Clarke would be immense and potentially the difference between 13th-20th and a serious promotion push. But as has been said I'm sure both will have plenty of offers from league 1.

Although would love these 2 to sign, absolutely no chance, they will have floods of offers from League 1 clubs. Saying that though, we did sign Wheater, he could have easily gone to a couple of League 1 clubs I'd have thought

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I'd be amazed if Oztumer dropped down to League 2, but he'd be a cracking signing. He's got a wand of a left foot and, despite being about 4'2", he's very hard to knock off the ball.

I assume if he dropped to L2 he wud prefer to go back to walsall

Archived