Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Would you not rather get players in now to hopefully gel and hit the ground running in August?

No point at all because most of what you see now will be long gone the moment the last ball is kicked.

Once again it's going to be the very basic foundation's of a team and try to build round that with loans, no need to gel too much down here, the quality is that poor it isn't warranted, besides when do we ever 'hit the ground running' with what we can afford?

Latest Twitter rumours are:

Danny Rowe happening, sorting out fee
Lee Erwin
Ollie Palmer
Krystian Pearce

I'd happily take all four. Erwin didn't rip up any plants (😂) when he was last here, but he's better than any of the shite we have at the moment. Palmer and Rowe - can't see them both signing. I'd prefer Palmer myself, as I can just see Rowe becoming the latest victim of the Striker's Graveyard that is our club. Pearce would be a great signing to play alongside Wheater

5 minutes ago, JTM said:

Latest Twitter rumours are:

Danny Rowe happening, sorting out fee
Lee Erwin
Ollie Palmer
Krystian Pearce

I'd happily take all four. Erwin didn't rip up any plants (😂) when he was last here, but he's better than any of the shite we have at the moment. Palmer and Rowe - can't see them both signing. I'd prefer Palmer myself, as I can just see Rowe becoming the latest victim of the Striker's Graveyard that is our club. Pearce would be a great signing to play alongside Wheater

Id happily have Rowe and Palmer together ... Another name thats come up is Billy Mckay ?

On 1/14/2020 at 7:16 PM, Frankies6 said:

he won't be doing at a £350,000 asking price, and i dont blsme club for purusing other targets , We are waiting on 1 2 more in talks with Club,  Dinos targets

Good signing Danny Rowe I reckon. Proven goalscorer in non-league.

That said, it would worry meeting if we have parted with anything like £350,000 for his services given that he's nearly 30 years old

2 hours ago, kev1969 said:

Hope not another midfield player..

We could do with a creative midfield player who is also able to do a defensive job in a midfield 4. This lad from Burnley is another defensive midfield player which we didn't need.

2 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

Good signing Danny Rowe I reckon. Proven goalscorer in non-league.

That said, it would worry meeting if we have parted with anything like £350,000 for his services given that he's nearly 30 years old

30 is no age and will be worth every penny if he helps secure league status.

7 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

30 is no age and will be worth every penny if he helps secure league status.

Hes also only 6 months left on his contract and is only hitting 1 in 4 this season. Good signing but wouldnt want to b parting with more than 100k

2 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Hes also only 6 months left on his contract and is only hitting 1 in 4 this season. Good signing but wouldnt want to b parting with more than 100k

Fortunately for you you’re not. Al must be tipping his kids piggy banks up for this and fair play to him I say. Sign him on a three year, he scores 16 and sells him for thrice what he paid in the summer. Shrewd as you like is big Al. 

4 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

It isn't my money so not bothered, might not have be able to get him when his contract finished.

From what I've seen and heard he's a goalscorer and a scorer of good goals, we certainly need a few of them types.

Just now, deyres42 said:

It isn't my money so not bothered, might not have be able to get him when his contract finished.

From what I've seen and heard he's a goalscorer and a scorer of good goals, we certainly need a few of them types.

Weve had a few before like Rhys Murphy. I've a feeling that if he does splash the cash he will be all queensy menig again. When it doesn't work he will say oh I bought u all a present haha. Good on him though if he does get it done

5 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Weve had a few before like Rhys Murphy. I've a feeling that if he does splash the cash he will be all queensy menig again. When it doesn't work he will say oh I bought u all a present haha. Good on him though if he does get it done

No, Rowe is not like Murphy, he's stronger and shoots on sight of goal, Give him the ball where he wants it on the edge of the penalty area and he will find the net more often than not.

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

No, Rowe is not like Murphy, he's stronger and shoots on sight of goal, Give him the ball where he wants it on the edge of the penalty area and he will find the net more often than not.

I'll be honest I've never seen him. Had to ask about him. So all I've seen is stats. But it's all non league level

1 minute ago, Chris15Arm said:

I'll be honest I've never seen him. Had to ask about him. So all I've seen is stats. But it's all non league level

I suppose you could say that about Jamie Vardy who had a similar goal scoring ratio in non league before a league club took a chance on him.

Let's face it, he's going to score a lot more than Segbe.

27 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Scorer of good goals? All goals are good I would have thought (unless in our net). 

Archived