Transfer Rumours

9 hours ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Jesus Christ, do you ever think anyone else is entitled to a choice or an opinion?

Yes. Do you?  Not sure where I deny him his right to an opinion. I am not even sure how your post relates to what I just said. Why don’t you just ignore me? It’ll be easier. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Have we even been linked with anyone?

Honestly, if you were looking at the club on the outside, what professional player worth his salt would choose to sign for us in this current state? 

Window closes in 3 weeks

Harsh but true..... 

11 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

1. Have we even been linked with anyone?

Honestly, if you were looking at the club on the outside, 2. what professional player worth his salt would choose to sign for us in this current state? 

3. Window closes in 3 weeks

1. You're not paying attention. Look around and you'll see names of players that are currently trialling with us. And don't come back with that #frenchlad malarkey

2. Jose Baxter has

3. We know, and I think that Messrs Bunn and Rhodes will have a vague idea. Let's see what transpires, eh?

3 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

1. You're not paying attention. Look around and you'll see names of players that are currently trialling with us. And don't come back with that #frenchlad malarkey

2. Jose Baxter has

3. We know, and I think that Messrs Bunn and Rhodes will have a vague idea. Let's see what transpires, eh?

I've still contacts at top level and put my feelers out.

8 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Keeper and a striker will do me for now.

Fane, Byrne and Garder should be enough depending on formations.

Hunt LB.

I'm really concerned about a striker. Or two. A keeper would be good, but I have a bit of confidence Rhodes could improve Placide.

2 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

No thanks. 

Another one who went down with Chesterfield at the e d of last season. He’s also lost his way in recent seasons. He doesn’t seem to have done much since he left Dale.

Archived