Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/07/2018 at 5:32 AM, Monty Burns said:

We only need two more players.

We need 3 strikers don't we? Unless we are going to play one up front all season then we may get away with 2 and hope nobody gets injured. Are we playing with wingers? If so apart from Nepo who are they and where is the cover? Full backs we have 3 covering 2 positions. Again best hope for no injuries. Squad is light to say the least apart from in the middle were we have to many players imo. 

3 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Don’t know what all the fuss is about, I mean we had no keepers last season look how that worked out .....

the problem is if we’re screwed for strikers we will probably sign o Grady out of desperation 

Would rather have his brother Paul.

18 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

Would rather have his brother Paul.

I'd rather have Christian rather than Jonathan Benteke who I suspect is only with us because of his name,  never in a million years will he score many goals for us.

1 hour ago, oafc1000 said:

We need 3 strikers don't we? Unless we are going to play one up front all season then we may get away with 2 and hope nobody gets injured. Are we playing with wingers? If so apart from Nepo who are they and where is the cover? Full backs we have 3 covering 2 positions. Again best hope for no injuries. Squad is light to say the least apart from in the middle were we have to many players imo. 

For a squad we need all that yeah and I expect us to do that. But the team is two players away.

8 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Probably play as a number 10 with a n other up upfront IF Byrne stays.

Byrne is a number 10 not as effective anywhere else it is basically his only position, if he doesn’t play there I’ll be joining the #worriedlads

13 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Byrne is a number 10 not as effective anywhere else it is basically his only position, if he doesn’t play there I’ll be joining the #worriedlads

Can they both play then? What about a 3-5-2 with Gardner holding and Bryne and Baxter more advanced? Dummigan did well yesterday on the right flank so it is a possibility, I still don't see where the attacking options are though.

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Imagine not knowin Baxter was a striker.

Imagine bein unable to differentiate wants and needs.

Baxter won’t be a striker.

We NEED more than 2 players.

Archived