Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, disjointed said:

That's because he is shite.

I’m going out on a limb here... He's better than any striker, less Eoin Doyle, we’ve had since Porter. Baxter (first spell) not included for not being a 9. If Wellens had any realistic chance of getting him & the ladder was pulled up by AL - in order to pay the likes of Maouche £4K a week, it was a missed opportunity IMO.

I've mentioned a couple of young strikers to the club, one a big centre forward who may be best watched until the next transfer window, the other a possibly out of reach goal scorer, but worth asking about on loan as I don't  know of any other club in for him at the moment.

If he moves to our current level fans really will be optimistic about our promotion chances.

26 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

£6k a week in Division 4 is ridiculous! 

People love to exaggerate on this Forum . He’s on 2000 tops but you hear rumours from 4000 to 7000. It’s crazy what some people will post to get a reaction. 

Just now, Smiler13 said:

People love to exaggerate on this Forum . He’s on 2000 tops but you hear rumours from 4000 to 7000. It’s crazy what some people will post to get a reaction. 

He is worth every penny of the 7K per week he is on,quality player :OASISscarf:

1 minute ago, Smiler13 said:

:sauce: ???

even if it was ''only' 2k that would be a piss take based on what we've seen.

14 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

:sauce: ???

even if it was ''only' 2k that would be a piss take based on what we've seen.

Very true but when you get a manager who won’t play him , we will never know if he is any good or not. Pity he’s injured now because he needs game time. He could finish up as the next Purdy 

37 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

I heard that due to Brexit he'll be on £8k a week from March. ?

Possibly so,but with equality in the workplace could he be in line for a richly deserved Menig like £11650 + perks ?

#overworkedandunderpaidlads

Archived