Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Dundalk's manager Stephen Kenny reported as saying we're asking for £50,000 to £60,000 for Patrick McEleney.  Three clubs interested.

"Oldham are believed to be looking for €50,000 for the talented midfielder, who has two years to run on his contract. While (Shamrock) Rovers are close to finalising a deal worth around €300,000 to sell Graham Burke to Preston North End, neither they nor Dundalk will pay that. But the Hoops know troubled Oldham are likely to lower their demands, which would make a return for the 25-year-old - who is training with former club Derry City - more likely."

The Irish Sun

Even the other players were raving about his talent and quick feet.....homesick, overrated, shite, or is it that it hasn’t been the right club or the right environment in which to showcase his talent?

4 minutes ago, HallamBlue said:

Dear Irish Sun

Fuck off pay the asking price or get stuffed. Selling a player for 300,000 but want one for less than 50,000  that is the route to success mmmm..... IF he is any good Bunn needs a look first.  If he wont make it send him to Bury. 

Salisbury maybe

13 minutes ago, HallamBlue said:

From official. "Known for scoring six goals for the club in a league cup match the new manager is hoping to implement a style of play that will get supporters off their feet"

Surely he meant off their arses? 

Hand stands?  More than a few times last season I would have preferred to stare at my seat rather than the game! 

1 hour ago, LaticMark said:

"Oldham are believed to be looking for €50,000 for the talented midfielder, who has two years to run on his contract. While (Shamrock) Rovers are close to finalising a deal worth around €300,000 to sell Graham Burke to Preston North End, neither they nor Dundalk will pay that. But the Hoops know troubled Oldham are likely to lower their demands, which would make a return for the 25-year-old - who is training with former club Derry City - more likely."

The Irish Sun

So the bloke who was reckoned to be the best player in that division is available for a sixth of another player from it. 

30 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

So the bloke who was reckoned to be the best player in that division is available for a sixth of another player from it. 

According to Wellens. But what does he know about anything? 

23 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Good we can now look forward to transfer rumours, we need it after all the recent doom and gloom.

I really hope that FB doesn't sign his son,  a load of ex players, or a ton of French lads.

2 hours ago, PlayItLivo said:

Got told a couple of weeks ago that Danny Philliskirk was re-signing for us. Not sure if that's the case now Wellens has left. Hopefully not.

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch that lightweight shitbag shirk another challenge

2 hours ago, PlayItLivo said:

Got told a couple of weeks ago that Danny Philliskirk was re-signing for us. Not sure if that's the case now Wellens has left. Hopefully not.

I am not saying it is not going to happen, but I don't think the Philliskirk family are too keen on us at the moment...

The squad is too big and out of balance to allow for further signings for a league 2 squad without a reserve team fixtures.  Baxter, is that definitely a done deal, looks like the first in until we have some outs. However what we have with Jose should be enough to prosper in league 2 with the right man behind them.  I wonder where we stand with four offered contracts?

Archived