Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Going to take a lot of persuading to get players to sign for us this summer. Lucky we already have a big squad. Agents aren’t exactly too keen on us at the moment. 

Lets hope they don't read your posts then, they would be more likely to sign for Dignitas.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

If only it was pulled out 9 months before you were hatched this place would be considerably more positive. Betting you popped out whining rather than crying. Give it a fucking week off or summat. Please. 

Bit steep that, lad. Wind it in.

1 hour ago, HallamBlue said:

Ignoring all those on the books including Baxter. Its pretty obvious that the ins more than outs over coming weeks will literally make or break the club and give us an answer to if AL is up to the task ahead and Bunn's chances of being a success depend upon the support in getting the players in that can do a proper job at this level consistently. To see Chris Taylor and Ladapo playing in a division above shows what a mess Wellens made of it last year. Just hope Frank has the bit of luck all managers do need to get some momentum and some players with a bit of pride in performance enter the door without undue interference from AL. 

I don’t get ur point about ladapo and Taylor ?

16 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I don’t get ur point about ladapo and Taylor ?

It’s not hard. He’s saying Taylor and Ladapo are crap and wouldn’t have made our first team last year yet they are in League 1 next year and we’re not ergo Wellens fucked up. He’s right.

13 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

It’s not hard. He’s saying Taylor and Ladapo are crap and wouldn’t have made our first team last year yet they are in League 1 next year and we’re not ergo Wellens fucked up. He’s right.

I wouldn't want them in our team this year either.

1 hour ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

For though we have Bunn

We have not Done,

But we'll have more?

I am confused!

We have been a hot cauldron of enigmas surrounded by intrigue wrapped in mystery for a long time.

Now we have a Bunn in that oven...

20 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

I am confused!

We have been a hot cauldron of enigmas surrounded by intrigue wrapped in mystery for a long time.

Now we have a Bunn in that oven...

Half baked I assume?

Give Bunn time to get his feet under the table. He needs to get to grips with what he’s going to have for pre season. That’s after any of the rebels move on. So I would think he’s chatting to the agents of the players who don’t want to play for us anymore. Then he will have to see who is available to bring in 

9 hours ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Ahh get u thanks

On 13/06/2018 at 9:30 PM, Hands on said:

The squad is too big and out of balance to allow for further signings for a league 2 squad without a reserve team fixtures.  Baxter, is that definitely a done deal, looks like the first in until we have some outs. However what we have with Jose should be enough to prosper in league 2 with the right man behind them.  I wonder where we stand with four offered contracts?

I think Baxter is done...

Archived