Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

He was on the bench for Lazio when we went to Lazio v Frosinone a few years ago. It was very noticeable that he was the one players whose name the Lazio fans didn't cheer..... 

2 minutes ago, rosa said:

He was on the bench for Lazio when we went to Lazio v Frosinone a few years ago. It was very noticeable that he was the one players whose name the Lazio fans didn't cheer..... 

Probably still on good money, but a move back home with PS even with a big drop in wages might appeal.

Labeled world class a few years ago, but attitude has been his problem.

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Probably still on good money, but a move back home with PS even with a big drop in wages might appeal.

Labeled world class a few years ago, but attitude has been his problem.

I suspect it wasn't his attitude that Lazio had a problem with.... Didn't he get sent down for beating up his girlfriend or something? 

9 hours ago, rosa said:

I suspect it wasn't his attitude that Lazio had a problem with.... Didn't he get sent down for beating up his girlfriend or something? 

When asked by the judge why he kept beating his missus he replied “ I don’t know , probably the weight, the reach and the superior footwork (he didn’t really) 

18 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

When asked by the judge why he kept beating his missus he replied “ I don’t know , probably the weight, the reach and the superior footwork (he didn’t really) 

Better not come here, no doubts Clarkey would be the first in line to drop him. 

Cowardly shite 

Just now, oafcshuck said:

Heard we could be after another Ex Premier League player in Julien Faubert.

35 years old, could he still do a job at this level?

What is it about signing up old has beens?????? Need more youngsters coming through 

That's the future if the club wants to go places 

8 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

What is it about signing up old has beens?????? Need more youngsters coming through 

That's the future if the club wants to go places 

He is world class though. French international. Imagine him and Jose together. Wow.

13 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

He is world class though. French international. Imagine him and Jose together. Wow.

No he isn't.  He was playing for Kilmarnock a couple of years ago and hasn't had a club in nearly a year.

Guest Stanley30
On 2/28/2019 at 11:29 PM, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Classy 

It’s the time of year. When the youth team players are finding out  who’s being kept on  at clubs throughout the land  18 yr olds up to u23  must be some gems getting released at clubs higher up the pyramid I’ve heard of one  18yr old striker  being released from a premier league team that has bagged 25 goals this season   Hope our scouting network unearths a couple 

51 minutes ago, Handsy said:

It’s the time of year. When the youth team players are finding out  who’s being kept on  at clubs throughout the land  18 yr olds up to u23  must be some gems getting released at clubs higher up the pyramid I’ve heard of one  18yr old striker  being released from a premier league team that has bagged 25 goals this season   Hope our scouting network unearths a couple 

Whoever is running the youth system should be suspended shortly for bullying then...

4 hours ago, Handsy said:

Can you share who Handsy? 

Archived