Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Nixon:

Preston. Sunderland. Poss move for Tommy Spurr if terms can be done. Oldham also interested.

Hope we have a considered strategy ant team formation before looking at transfer targets a spur of the moment decision like we have done previously.

1 hour ago, mickjagger said:

Hope we have a considered strategy ant team formation before looking at transfer targets a spur of the moment decision like we have done previously.

I hope we get him. He's a stand out player.

8 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Lee Sinnott had he’s sources silenced innit. 

Not true at all. I have heard some things but I am not posting them on here anymore. People are far too cynical so I am happier sharing my info with my mates in a WhatsApp conversation than on here...

18 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Not true at all. I have heard some things but I am not posting them on here anymore. People are far too cynical so I am happier sharing my info with my mates in a WhatsApp conversation than on here...

?

29 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

?

40 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Shame mate enjoy  your snippets.

40 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

You’ve always known people are cynical on here... couldn’t wait to get your info known. Steve cross has been sacked...

11 minutes ago, HallamBlue said:

Hopefully if it stops the leaks of bile that damage the club. The concept of it being a family club is comical. Has needed a shake up for years. Not saying some good people worked at club but they suffer because of a few ego maniacs. . 

All started going downhill when they got rid of that nice smiley dark haired lady who did pretty much everything like working in the shop, sorting away travel et cetera, and was a public face at things like meet the players events in spindles.

16 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

What we need now is a mole from the WhatsApp group to leak! 

?

It is a shame LS, because I don't recall you leaking terrible news, just juicy snippets. 

1 hour ago, singe said:

What we need now is a mole from the WhatsApp group to leak! 

?

It is a shame LS, because I don't recall you leaking terrible news, just juicy snippets. 

Agreed, most people just enjoy hearing the rumours or truth you have to say. Ignore the twats and carry on please 

18 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Oh dear, pity.  Always respected your posts and I think you are well regarded by most on here.

19 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Thank god for that. 

I can live without the info if it brings an end to having to watch the likes of Singe constantly blowing smoke up your arse.....

(add me, add me, add me.. :grin:

Archived