Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Have you ever wanked Barry off? Just curious. You touched the tip? With your fingers or mouth? Nothing wrong with that if you have. I'm a progressive kid of guy

24 minutes ago, Lags said:

To all those that wonder why I am where I am with the haters on this forum, wonder no more. To all those that have encouraged this type of shite, job done. 

Mcfluff you've crossed the line. For you theres no return. 

I have had no part of this weird feud you seem to be involved in with the entire message board world, but I find it strange that you continue to engage with the individuals you believe are bullying you/speaking ill towards you.

From what I can see you've recently asked to be deleted whilst coming on still and calling everyone who makes a joke or a disagreement comment with you a knob. In my opinion its a little bizarre, and I would just not bother replying, and hide the content of the members you have a problem with? Otherwise there is absolutely no point to you using the board other than to take your own offense and be abusive in turn.

24 minutes ago, Lags said:

To all those that wonder why I am where I am with the haters on this forum, wonder no more. To all those that have encouraged this type of shite, job done. 

Lags, I doubt anyone has got real grievances with you.  It's just you seem to take this message board way to seriously.  There's no need to. 

Piece and harmony xx  

48 minutes ago, Lags said:

Sealioning

Rhetorically, sealioning fuses persistent questioning—often about basic information, information on easily found elsewhere, or unrelated or tangential points—with a loudly-insisted-upon commitment to reasonable debate. It disguises itself as a sincere attempt to learn and communicate. Sealioning thus works both to exhaust a target's patience, attention, and communicative effort, and to portray the target as unreasonable. While the questions of the "sea lion" may seem innocent, they're intended maliciously and have harmful consequences.

— Amy Johnson, Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society (May 2019)[5

Mission accomplished, really. 

1 minute ago, maddog said:

Sealioning

Rhetorically, sealioning fuses persistent questioning—often about basic information, information on easily found elsewhere, or unrelated or tangential points—with a loudly-insisted-upon commitment to reasonable debate. It disguises itself as a sincere attempt to learn and communicate. Sealioning thus works both to exhaust a target's patience, attention, and communicative effort, and to portray the target as unreasonable. While the questions of the "sea lion" may seem innocent, they're intended maliciously and have harmful consequences.

Clever bully. Still made himself look like a complete idiot tho!!

43 minutes ago, maddog said:

Sealioning

So it's not something sexual? 

3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Led to believe we are trying for a couple from Bury, McFadzean being one.

I think you’re looking for a transfer rumours thread - this is the cyber bullying one 

8 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

...we've already tried for a couple and they've gone to Mansfield and Plymouth because we weren't willing to compete on wages......

You know this for a fact? Or are you just assuming because they're not here we must have offered next to nothing?

21 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

...we've already tried for a couple and they've gone to Mansfield and Plymouth because we weren't willing to compete on wages......

Working for a skint AL or a rich...well you know ...

8 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Andy, do you know that’s the reason ? Is it definitely down to wages as you keep implying or is it just an educated guess ? 

Common sense. We missed out on Aaron Ramsey for the same reason.

Archived