Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Knows his stuff to be fair but smacks of trying to make us look like we in the market for top players rather than serious offers.

Exactly..... and then seemingly willing to pay others [with which they have more control/interest] inflated wages! Very odd.

3 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

...we've already tried for a couple and they've gone to Mansfield and Plymouth because we weren't willing to compete on wages......

Not willing or not able due to a drop in season ticket sales? 

8 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

If I was ITK I'd want to convince people of that by going into more depth than saying we offered peanuts....

If I was in the know I wouldn't be revealing too much detail as I'd want to stay in ITK

Regardless its proof that Mansfield are a bigger and more attractive proposition than we are these days.

We are mid League two table side with sub 4000 crowds. Our loyal fan base isn't as good as Stockport or what Tranmere's was. Regardless how their clubs fell they stuck with them. We are not doing likewise.

11 minutes ago, Lags said:

We are mid League two table side with sub 4000 crowds. Our loyal fan base isn't as good as Stockport or what Tranmere's was. Regardless how their clubs fell they stuck with them. We are not doing likewise.

And we are lucky to have even those 4000 crowds after successive incompetent owners.

19 minutes ago, Lags said:

All the fans fault...

Archived