Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Hands on said:

I wonder if you are allowed to do your badges whilst incarcerated.

I think you can start the classroom type stuff when you are approaching the end of your stay. What this question needs is a #member who is the mouthpiece of board #member BO.

40 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Love it how we expect all foreigners to speak perfect English when most of us can only order a pint or ask where the bogs are in another tongue !

:huh: Probably because relaying a detailed game plan or a rousing teamtalk is abit different to daft British tourists pointing at a menu on the costa del sol.

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

:huh: Probably because relaying a detailed game plan or a rousing teamtalk is abit different to daft British tourists pointing at a menu on the costa del sol.

Which is different to answering crap questions in an interview

The press conference yesterday was a waste of time if we're being honest. He speaks broken English but more English than I can speak French and also more English than I actually imagined he would be able to speak. 

The questions didn't help him either. Surely, if somebody is struggling with the language, you make it more simple, the questions, so he understands and doesn't have to rack his brains thinking "What are they asking me" 

He alluded to Monaco and working with the youth. Fair enough, one of, if not the biggest success he has had. However, I just hope that he works with the younger players and we reap the benefits. Sadly, I don't think you'll be able to do that with a year maximum (I can't see him staying that long but you never know)

Tough for Banide and at this stage, i'm not too fussed about hearing from him, just deliver a team on the pitch who will give it a good go and try and entertain supporters.

Archived