Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/2/2019 at 9:53 AM, Gaz_Oafc said:

Working for a skint AL or a rich...well you know ...

jesus its david dickinsons love child and wtf has judith chalmers got to do with mansfield ? 

54 minutes ago, peanuts said:

jesus its david dickinsons love child and wtf has judith chalmers got to do with mansfield ? 

I’m nearly starting to feel sorry for Bury. They had such an amazing season and that squad and management team has now been totally decimated. It’s the kind of thing I expect would happen to us if we ever have any success 

58 minutes ago, peanuts said:

Never mind that, I can't find the house in the background in Mansfield on Google Street View!!!😎

4 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

I’m nearly starting to feel sorry for Bury. They had such an amazing season and that squad and management team has now been totally decimated. It’s the kind of thing I expect would happen to us if we ever have any success 

Nahhhh fuck that

11 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

Come on we all knew that when Stewart Day was handing out big contracts at Bury. All he was doing was putting a ticking time bomb under the football club this summer with him out the door and the new owner not having a clue the bomb has gone off big time.

Archived