Transfer Rumours

Just now, Lee Sinnott said:

O'Grady is leaving...

So there is some good news today. Trouble is, I dread to think who's going to be brought in to replace him. Unless Vera IS the replacement. 

*shudders*

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

O'Grady is leaving...

7 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Any idea where he’s going

Anywhere. As long as he goes. Aren't we supposed to have a Slovenian striker on trial, or have I imagined that?

22 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Anywhere. As long as he goes. Aren't we supposed to have a Slovenian striker on trial, or have I imagined that?

Well we've signed him a flatmate today. Shouldn't be long before the striker is announced. 

5 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

(A player that's played for a club that's been in the CL)

I had a mate that washed pots in Gordon Ramsey’s kitchen - it didn’t make him a Michellin starred chef

38 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

I reckon an ex manager of Monaco (A Champions League Finalist team) can get the best out of Urko Vera (A player that's played for a club that's been in the CL)

Give him a chance under BL.

How's he going to do that..hypnotism?

2 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

I reckon an ex manager of Monaco (A Champions League Finalist team) can get the best out of Urko Vera (A player that's played for a club that's been in the CL)

Another lie down required 

4 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Is this weird persona of yours purposely played or what?

7 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Is this weird persona of yours purposely played or what?

I think they'll be on the same wavelength, Vera will work well BL and he'll bag us a few goals this season .... my opinion.

4 hours ago, OAFC1984 said:

I had a mate that washed pots in Gordon Ramsey’s kitchen - it didn’t make him a Michellin starred chef

That doesn't make any sense, why would he be a decent chef if he washed pots ..

13 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

No. Only started 3 games for us in total. Scored once. Not saying I'm happy or he's a good signing, but he's hardly had a string of games. Hopefully a pre season will do him good. Was playing for a team that's been in the Champions League as recently as October.

Being coached by a gaffer who has won it all with Al Kuwait, we’re in for a treat of a season 💙

10 hours ago, OAFC1984 said:

I washed pots in my mum's kitchen. Made me a Michellin man. Thanks mum.

Archived