1 minute ago, jorvik_latic said:

Isn’t he out of contract? 

Ah. Didn’t realise. 

10 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

In running joke, our gaffer, backwards. LB = BL. 

Barmy army.

What's the punchline of this joke?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, boyinthesnow said:

What's the punchline of this joke?

Just hang on a  bit longer.....I bet it's a real side-splitter!

32 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Just hang on a  bit longer.....I bet it's a real side-splitter!

Few more grams and he'll reveal it

On 7/5/2019 at 5:29 PM, Lee Sinnott said:

O'Grady is leaving...

Best news of the summer. I'm sure he's a nice bloke, but he's without a shadow of a doubt the worst player I've ever seen for Oldham in 25 years, and that really says something. Joe Colbeck, Kangana Ndiwa, Deane Crowe, Terrell Forbes, I've seen some wank play for Latics but COG takes the biscuit.

1 minute ago, JTM said:

Best news of the summer. I'm sure he's a nice bloke, but he's without a shadow of a doubt the worst player I've ever seen for Oldham in 25 years, and that really says something. Joe Colbeck, Kangana Ndiwa, Deane Crowe, Terrell Forbes, I've seen some wank play for Latics but COG takes the biscuit.

Terrell Forbes wasn't that bad.

50 minutes ago, JTM said:

Best news of the summer. I'm sure he's a nice bloke, but he's without a shadow of a doubt the worst player I've ever seen for Oldham in 25 years, and that really says something. Joe Colbeck, Kangana Ndiwa, Deane Crowe, Terrible Forbes, I've seen some wank play for Latics but COG takes the biscuit.

50 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Terrible Forbes wasn't that bad.

FTFYB

53 minutes ago, JTM said:

Would that make it a soggy biscuit?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Terrell Forbes wasn't that bad.

He was Terrible. Hence the nickname Terrible Forbes

5 minutes ago, JTM said:

He was Terrible. Hence the nickname Terrible Forbes

Some games it was commented he was Terrific Forbes.😁

7 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Presumably O'Grady isn't sunning himself on the beach in Morocco.

Ive not spotted him on the clips

1 hour ago, JTM said:

Best news of the summer. I'm sure he's a nice bloke, but he's without a shadow of a doubt the worst player I've ever seen for Oldham in 25 years,

Really? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JTM said:

COG scored now and again. That instantly disqualifies him from getting that accolade. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, JTM said:

Not even the worst player of last season, stop being silly.

• Like 8

CoG put in a few decent performances last season and worked really well with Surridge. He turns like a tank but i’d keep him around.

• Like 4

For a hold up player (he's not an out and out striker), his first touch is often awful. Couldn't trap a bag of wet sand frequently sprang to mind. I've said elsewhere that he could sometimes trap a ball further than I could kick it. I'm not sorry if he's gone. But we need some other bugger(s) in pretty sharpish.

29 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

CoG put in a few decent performances last season and worked really well with Surridge. He turns like a tank but i’d keep him around.

I would aswell.. COG wasnt signed for having pace or for  having a fantastic goals per game ratio.. strong player who  got in the defenders face. I liked COG and lang together.. 

Would prefer COG over Urko. Cannot question the guys professionalism. Not gonna get you double figures but certainly puts a shift in and can generally hold the ball up. Things i cannot currently say about Urko based on his tenure.

For the record, I’d sooner we had neither and were going after younger targets we can develop. However, he certainly isn’t the worst player I’ve seen pull on the shirt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Some games it was commented he was Terrific Forbes.😁

Maybe whilst he was at QPR, if anyone ever called him that during his time with us they seriously need their eyes/brain checking

2 hours ago, Hands on said:

Presumably O'Grady isn't sunning himself on the beach in Morocco.

My dad was at the club the other day picking up FGR tickets and O Grady was there. Said he let on and stuff and seemed in a good mood, probably because he’s leaving :D.

but no, he’s not in Morocco

3 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Really? 

Yeah, really

2 hours ago, ncookie9 said:

Would prefer COG over Urko. Cannot question the guys professionalism. Not gonna get you double figures but certainly puts a shift in and can generally hold the ball up. Things i cannot currently say about Urko based on his tenure.

For the record, I’d sooner we had neither and were going after younger targets we can develop. However, he certainly isn’t the worst player I’ve seen pull on the shirt.

See I don't even see that. I don't think he does put a shift in. He moves about the pitch with all the pace of a snail, he looks like he can't be arsed 95% of the time,  and he can't hold the ball up because his first touch is absolutely horrendous. 

I'm with you on the younger lads bit. Would rather we just gave Vera's squad place to on of our 17 year old lads

• Like 1